Alex & Tony

StnCld316

5 hours ago, LifeUnderCam said:

They leave the project. Instead, a new couple is coming, Sofia and Daniel. We hope that you will like them.

I subscribe to your site because you have a gay apartment. It's disapointing to hear that Tony and Alex are leaving and doubly disapointing to hear that you are not replacing them with another gay couple.

I have enjoyed being a member of your site for the last 6+ months, but my subsciption will end when my current month is over. Hopefully one day you will have another gay couple and I will return.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, stanley said:

I subscribe to your site because you have a gay apartment. It's disapointing to hear that Tony and Alex are leaving and doubly disapointing to hear that you are not replacing them with another gay couple.

I have enjoyed being a member of your site for the last 6+ months, but my subsciption will end when my current month is over. Hopefully one day you will have another gay couple and I will return.

That's too bad. Hopefully they will be able to find more gay couples. I really do like this site.

Stanley, how well does the replay feature work? How far back in time does it go and can you zoom in down to a specific time?

2 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

That's too bad. Hopefully they will be able to find more gay couples. I really do like this site.

Stanley, how well does the replay feature work? How far back in time does it go and can you zoom in down to a specific time?

It's a 24 hour replay. There's no activity graph, so you can't easily see where anything interesting might be, you just have to keep randomly clicking on the time bar at regular intervals.

LUCReplay.thumb.jpg.a163ef1aaf73a1b44635e466ae984064.jpg

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, stanley said:

It's a 24 hour replay. There's no activity graph, so you can't easily see where anything interesting might be, you just have to keep randomly clicking on the time bar at regular intervals.

LUCReplay.thumb.jpg.a163ef1aaf73a1b44635e466ae984064.jpg  1

@LifeUnderCam This needs to be addressed. You really need to have a graph or some sort to show activity. Plus, an ability to zoom down to a specific time.   

The ultimate would be a way to skim the video, but that may be asking too much. But a goal nonetheless.

Thx Stanley! ❤️

2 hours ago, stanley said:

Realmycam had a similar crap replay option so finding anything was just hit and miss, like finding a fucking needle in a haystack lol.

• Like 2

19 hours ago, Robwin said:

Realmycam had a similar crap replay option so finding anything was just hit and miss, like finding a fucking needle in a haystack lol.

I subscribed for a month, and never again. Their replay function was just shit.

• Like 1