B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic August #3

Just now, kase said:

have a miserable trip home rocco never come back and get you out today 

That's pretty rude,,i think he was a benefit to this place for a change,,i enjoyed watching last night,a little life in this apt., and about last night,,that was as spontaneous as it gets,he wasn't even drinking,a few small sips from the shot glasses,but that's it,and Mary doesn't need alcohol to get wild,and if it weren't for him fucking Megan in front of Mary and Elly,that would never have happened between the two girls,and they were not drunk either. And the other night,i enjoyed watching Megan beg for him to cum all over her face and chest,,really hottt!!! I understand this forum by now,,no one will ever be totally happy watching, but you do not need to be rude,sometimes that is a sign of jealousy.

• Like 2

il y a 27 minutes, RAGNAR a dit :

Det er ganske uhøflig ,, jeg tror han var en fordel til dette stedet for en endring ,, jeg likte å se i går kveld, litt liv i denne apt., Og i går kveld ,, som var like spontan som det blir, ikke var han t selv drikker, noen små slurker fra shot glass, men det er det, og Mary trenger ikke alkohol for å få vill, og hvis det ikke var for ham jævla Megan foran Maria og Elly, som aldri ville ha skjedd mellom de to jentene, og de var ikke drukket heller. Og den andre natten, jeg likte å se Megan ber for ham å cum all over ansiktet og brystet ,, virkelig hottt !!! Jeg forstår dette forumet nå ,, ingen vil noen gang bli helt fornøyd ser på, men du trenger ikke å være uhøflig, noen ganger det er et tegn på sjalusi.

so you think it`s okay that he stands with his dick and mastubates with the girls 

5 minutes ago, kase said:

so you think it`s okay that he stands with his dick and mastubates with the girls 

Sure,why not,i would have in that situation,, not ok walking in a store though,,lmao.Only thing is the butterfly tattoo on his stomach,not for a man,,lol.

Now I have so much respect for all other guys who have been in B4. 
Atleast no one was touching his penis watching other girls in front his own girl. Looks like Megan and he has an agreement of some kind where its ok for him as long as he fucks her. 

il ya 21 minutter, RAGNAR en dit:

Jada, hvorfor ikke, jeg ville ha i en slik situasjon ,, ikke ok å gå i en butikk om ,, lmao.Only ting er sommerfugl tatovering på magen, ikke for en mann ,, lol.

o.k peace 

2 hours ago, Tamme Klaas said:

Schöner Abend, besonders die Intensität von Ely.

Schaut man zurück auf den Tag wo der Freund von Megan in #B4 eingetroffen ist.

Da sieht und merkt man, dass der Freund von Megan für Ely kein Unbekannter ist.

Das es zu einer Orgie von Megen und Freund mit Mary und Ely gekommen ist war nicht abzusehen, aber sehr schön.

Ich meine aber:

Megan wollte gegebenenfalls in der Zeit des Besuches einen "Dreier mit Ely" .

Es war gestern deutlich zu sehen, das Megan der Initiator dieses schönen Spieles gewesen ist, sie hat Ely animiert mitzumachen.

Mary war die letzte, die sich mitreißen lassen hat, ihre Geilheit konnte sie nicht mehr bremsen.

Klar ist auch, das der Alkohol seinen Teil beigetragen hat.

Das war keine Show, das war Real Life ! Schade, wir werden so etwas wahrscheinlich hier nicht wiedersehen.

So, nun könnt ihr den Shitstorm beginnen lassen. Meine Sicht

There isn't going to be any shit storm on my behalf.  You have your opinion and I have mine and that's all there is to it.  If you think it was not planned and all natural, then I'm happy for you.  As long as you enjoyed what was presented to you, that is all that matters.