B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic August #3

1 hour ago, RAGNAR said:

That's pretty rude,,i think he was a benefit to this place for a change,,i enjoyed watching last night,a little life in this apt., and about last night,,that was as spontaneous as it gets,he wasn't even drinking,a few small sips from the shot glasses,but that's it,and Mary doesn't need alcohol to get wild,and if it weren't for him fucking Megan in front of Mary and Elly,that would never have happened between the two girls,and they were not drunk either. And the other night,i enjoyed watching Megan beg for him to cum all over her face and chest,,really hottt!!! I understand this forum by now,,no one will ever be totally happy watching, but you do not need to be rude,sometimes that is a sign of jealousy.

You have a right to your opinion but I totally disagree with it.  All the girls were patiently waiting for Megan & him to come home so all that could take place.  If that was as spontaneous as it gets, I can't wait to read about what happens tonight LMAO.

9 hours ago, kase said:

they are amazing what alcohol and Drugs can do with the girls now we have to get a lot of lesbians from the girls when he skype the friend? to megan is gone 

that's why when I was single I went to bars to pick up women and not church 😁