B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic August 2018 #2 / September

Noldus

39 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

You must not follow my posts that well.  I give kudos where kudos are due.  The problem is that there just aren't that many kudos to give out anymore where it pertains to RLC and it's tenants.  The apartments are constantly left with nobody in them damn near on a daily basis and their (RLC & tenants) priorities are in the wrong place!

No, you almost never do, you just hate everything, things you never saw yourself, and that might actually have been OK, if you hadn't been so extremely rude, arrogant and insulting towards fucking everyone.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ed2 said:

No, you almost never do, you just hate everything, things you never saw yourself, and that might actually have been OK, if you hadn't been so extremely rude, arrogant and insulting towards fucking everyone.

I see more than you think Ed and I do give credit where credit is due.  If you people want to walk around with chips on your shoulders because you can't handle the truth of things, that's not my problem.  I see others and I'm not going to mention their names that are rude to others on a constant basis, yet the forum just seems to swallow those people up with pride.  Sorry but that's not me and I'm going to say what I believe no matter if it's positive or negative.  My first post of the day was spot on and some of you couldn't handle it.  Now I am receiving the flack for it that I mentioned.

You sir.....have a good day!

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I see more than you think Ed and I do give credit where credit is due.  If you people want to walk around with chips on your shoulders because you can't handle the truth of things, that's not my problem.  I see others and I'm not going to mention their names that are rude to others on a constant basis, yet the forum just seems to swallow those people up with pride.  Sorry but that's not me and I'm going to say what I believe no matter if it's positive or negative.  My first post of the day was spot on and some of you couldn't handle it.  Now I am receiving the flack for it that I mentioned.

You sir.....have a good day!

And for the record: I've spent like over half my posts on here trying to point out, and fight that double standard.

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, ed2 said:

Ed is right---

Just face the facts, Harlley--your hatred of RLC has so consumed you that you will find anything to demonize RLC, it's contents, and the participants and anyone who subscribes to RLC.  Your views do not represent the majority

of  RLC subscribers and the members of CC and frankly most of us are tired of your "I know what is best rhetoric" IMO.

• Like 2