B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic August 2018 #2 / September

Noldus

23 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I see more than you think Ed and I do give credit where credit is due.  If you people want to walk around with chips on your shoulders because you can't handle the truth of things, that's not my problem.  I see others and I'm not going to mention their names that are rude to others on a constant basis, yet the forum just seems to swallow those people up with pride.  Sorry but that's not me and I'm going to say what I believe no matter if it's positive or negative.  My first post of the day was spot on and some of you couldn't handle it.  Now I am receiving the flack for it that I mentioned.

You sir.....have a good day!

Its an lost battle Harley.Rlc Its like it is,probraby the lowest quality i ever seen them,because people always defend what doesnt  have defense and will always do it.People have the rlc they deserve.Was surprised to see that now even regular houses are becoming an joke(Martina&Alberto),wouldn't be surprised if in an year half of rlc places are of people apear in houses to take showers,lay in bed watch phone and with travels after travels after travels.I notice that some that always defend the site now seem to have open the eyes,hopeful more and more will do it.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Its an lost battle Harley.Rlc Its like it is,probraby the lowest quality i ever seen them,because people always defend what doesnt  have defense and will always do it.People have the rlc they deserve.Was surprised to see that now even regular houses are becoming an joke(Martina&Alberto),wouldn't be surprised if in an year half of rlc places are of people apear in houses to take showers,lay in bed watch phone and with travels after travels after travels.I notice that some that always defend the site now seem to have open the eyes,hopeful more and more will do it.

I'm not going to get this whole argument started again but I will tell you that I agree with you whole heartedly!

• Upvote 1