VHTV Store

21 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

So, how long has the store been around? Have any of you bought anything for the tenants? Can you post a cap of something you bought and was subsequently used on the site by the tenant? Some of the gifts are pretty hilarious! 

https://vhtvstore.com/

Must be something new.  I have never seen that before.

On one hand I'm apprehensive about buying presents for people I'll never meet or really interact with.

But on the other.........I would not mind seeing Lexy in a French Maid outfit.

Yo @StnCld316if you've got the connections can you see if this is legit? I'm always apprehensive that someone is using popular services to set up a intricate scam.

2 minutes ago, DARKJOKER666 said:

On one hand I'm apprehensive about buying presents for people I'll never meet or really interact with.

Yo @StnCld316if you've got the connections can you see if this is legit? I'm always apprehensive that someone is using popular services to set up a intricate scam.

This is as legit as it can be 😉

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Amy, thanks for shedding some light on it. We are checking the grounds right now, and pretty sure this feature will be used by our viewers and fans. 

I guess that's a good cause for this topic to become a place where you could give feedback on products, share your experience of buying and watching it being delivered and unpacked. And, of course, we will be listening carefully on what gifts would you like to see at the store - we will definitely add those which our participants would like too. 

By the way, the wish lists are in progress state right now. There will be a wish list for every participant that wishes something to get as a gift from viewer. 

And that's not it. This feature will get more interesting things for you to check out in recent future. 

1 minute ago, Amy3 said:

I’d say it’s here now! Just in the form of products. Why not just go all the way and allow tipping? 

Months ago i said that was a thing that in some way will appear ... 

Jab could you put the same youtube video from that time??? 😁

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Why not just set up a tipping scheme? Money is king! 

While I agree that Money is the universal sign of love, I think maybe the thought is that a gift would feel more personal? I.E. if you use my example above with Lexy and a French Maid outfit you can think to yourself "Oh yeah I bought her that" every time she wears it. But if it was a tipping thing they'd probably use it for everyday usages like buying groceries or paying the electric bill.

I'm just shooting from the hip there but that's the immediate thought anyway.

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, DARKJOKER666 said:

It's legit.. It's exactly like happens at chaturbate... they (cam workers) do wishlist for the tippers to buy (amazon and others) and offer to the cam workers... 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Are the tenants under some obligation to display the use of a purchased product? 

No, absolutely no. Our obligation is to deliver both product and private message from viewer, which is optional to fill. 

Whatever participants do with these gifts - that's not our cup of tea.