Sasha & Alice & Spartak

22 hours ago, ze81 said:

Well..I said that she(guest girl)could be th mother of one of the girls...now seing this..not their mom😅.

I think she is  Alice's real girlfriend.  I don't think anyone of them didn't have a home before the show, and they still have one. Couldn't be her Mom with all the caressing...

Just now, rosey 1 said:

I think she is  Alice's real girlfriend.  I don't think anyone of them didn't have a home before the show, and they still have one. Couldn't be her Mom with all the caressing...

Not their mom for sure hehe,maybe it's indeed Alice real girlfriend,Personaly would like to see her more present,I like how she it's older but gets along with this two hot young foxies.Sont know if you agree but i feel Spartacak isn't get along very good,isn't very at easy with the cams.

5 hours ago, ze81 said:

Not their mom for sure hehe,maybe it's indeed Alice real girlfriend,Personaly would like to see her more present,I like how she it's older but gets along with this two hot young foxies.Sont know if you agree but i feel Spartacak isn't get along very good,isn't very at easy with the cams.

it's all about the show for Spartak. I think he's worked with Alice more than Sasha in the past. He's very business like when it's time to have sex with the ladies. So much so you can almost hear him reminding them when it's time to perform. interesting group Tim,Ben,Spartack and the rest of the group. Wonder what it will be like in a month or so..?