Sasha & Alice & Spartak

Strange,must be tec problems.Only could be see an little and only seen an brunet in balcony,but was faced almost back to cam So basicaly didn't seen nothing.House from what i seen looked ok.The dude as an gladiator thing name so that's curious.Hope soon we have an sheena also.

34 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Gone again. What I saw so far quite nice cam placements except light cam. It's terribly placed pointing upwards

One of the cams was really really bad(must be one of the oldest ones)that leads me to believe that it's or A&L place or Jeka.

20 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

More do nothings from Jeka? 🙈

😂,probraby it isn't,don't think we would dare to open so fast another's place when is very recently one it's just an pool of nothing,but who knows lol.Maybe it's A&L place.what would be nice as if was an George new place..

3 minutes ago, ze81 said:

😂,probraby it isn't,don't think we would dare to open so fast another's place when is very recently one it's just an pool of nothing,but who knows lol.Maybe it's A&L place.what would be nice as if was an George new place..

George I doubt as timestamp is GMT+3 and not GMT+5 like George places.

3 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Maybe Zack?

Kinda feel it isn't because that really bad cam(don't Remeber in what zone of house it was).Could be even an A&a place.But again..Zack it's not much home recently so..maybe it's from him.Gess we will found out soon.

8 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Kinda feel it isn't because that really bad cam(don't Remeber in what zone of house it was).Could be even an A&a place.But again..Zack it's not much home recently so..maybe it's from him.Gess we will found out soon.

I doubt it. Next Zack house - Misty's apartment. Maybe today.

2 minutes ago, groomy said:

I doubt it. Next Zack house - Misty's apartment. Maybe today.

Interesting,so now Misty will be in "charge" of Zack,honestly don't know what to expect from that,hope we get god old Misty back.Now this place..my bet goes to an old manager,the cam i seen its very old,just hope it's from a&a or a&L and not Jeka,that's all  I wish for now😅.