Monica & Dan

• Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All I know is Monica is hot as hell. Specially when I see a dick in her camel toe through cam15 closeup.

Can't remember last time  I looked at Roberta place because of the stupid far cameras placed in big apartment.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, zoifan said:

All I know is Monica is hot as hell. Specially when I see a dick in her camel toe through cam15 closeup.

Can't remember last time  I looked at Roberta place because of the stupid far cameras placed in big apartment.

They moved the bed, no more closeup on cam 15   

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Again? Support told me they are not allowed just moving furniture 🤦‍♂️

I think it may be better the support team must have only "one voice" on the same subject when bed was moved and cams get worse.. Here at Em they said the opposite

On 9/8/2018 at 4:46 PM, budda said:

Dear Subscribers,
I hereby give you the text of the message I sent to VHTV.

"Em and Bob have changed the position of the bed.
Now it is necessary that the technicians of VHTV provide to reposition the cameras because the visualizations are really bad.
In particular, the camera # 7 must be lowered by at least 20 cm.
In general this apartment (which has great potential) has the worst lighting and the worst positioning of the cameras of all of the apartments ".

On 9/8/2018 at 6:26 PM, budda said:

VHTV's answer...

Dear XXX,

Good day,
thank you for your email.

Our participants decide all questions with any cameras themselves. We only provide the streaming service for their realms. We don't command our participants and don't set the cameras in any realm. But we always glad to hear all comments and feedbacks about cameras position. If users ideas will be interesting we will recommend participants to make in the realm.

Stay cool,
Voyeur House TV.