Scarlet & Garry

Just now, zoifan said:

No, I feel he verbally abuses her and asks her to do things that she does not want.

I guess it was the opposite... at least watching his face when entered in the kitchen and saw his girl doing a blowjob to the manager and being fingered by another dude... and his total upset face in the bedroom (check twitter) when again she was blowing the manager

• Replies 684
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Sparkles said:

I guess it was the opposite... at least watching his face when entered in the kitchen and saw his girl doing a blowjob to the manager and being fingered by another dude... and his total upset face in the bedroom (check twitter) when again she was blowing the manager

Clearly not comfortable with it. Totally obvious...

2 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

That's why I mostly only watch their Russian houses. They have less influence there and no Zoi / Tim, Ben there 👍

Don't know if related to them of if on a upper level of their vicious hierarchy.. and well even at least lola&otto is full of dubious situations on happenings there

There is an apt called Whitney, Cleo & Axel. What the fuck is Whitney doing here??? She’s always in the middle of the other couples... And Ben??? What the fuck is he doing again in this project? Didn’t he say to leave? Bah 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, mib82 said:

There is an apt called Whitney, Cleo & Axel. What the fuck is Whitney doing here??? She’s always in the middle of the other couples... And Ben??? What the fuck is he doing again in this project? Didn’t he say to leave? Bah 

According to twitter, whitney abandoned the project on monday because health problems... ben is now "sub-manager" 

47 minutes ago, mib82 said:

Sugar now it's were...Ben even TOOK OF the hall cam.What a bunch of dru€ heads.

2 hours ago, ze81 said:

Sugar now it's were...Ben even TOOK OF the hall cam.What a bunch of dru€ heads.

whitney is in trouble... Ben has no respect for her at all. And she's in love.  That isn't how you treat someone. Scarlett enjoyed it but Whitney didn't.😒

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1