B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic August #4

5 hours ago, Noldus said:

Bridget is horny - she will bate

do you really think that someone like Bridget comes home after a long night and has to satisfy herself with a dildo? after so many years of RLC, do not you think he did it exclusively for all the people who were waiting for his return?

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Sergio said:

do you really think that someone like Bridget comes home after a long night and has to satisfy herself with a dildo? after so many years of RLC, do not you think he did it exclusively for all the people who were waiting for his return?

I think you need a long - very long walk Sergio... take your time 😉 

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Noldus said:

I think you need a good doctor, if you are so fond of girls, someone should help you

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Noldus said:

listen to me, find a pastime, forget about these girls for a while, you will see that outside these apartments there is a normal life

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

5 hours ago, Sergio said:

I'm glad you brought this up Sergio.  I was told that there were several things that threw up red flags about the whole night while Bridget was out.  Mary couldn't sleep and was nervous and appeared to be expecting Bridget home at a much earlier hour.  When Bridget got home and was in her room getting undressed, Mary came in and was talking to her for not even a minute and apparently asked Bridget why so late getting home and Bridget held up a hand and rubbed her thumb over the tips of her fingers to indicate money.  There was no exchange of how did go or exchange of pictures or videos.

Bridget apparently wiped her eyes of tears several times while she was bating with her toy as if to say I can't believe I cheated on my boyfriend again!  I don't think her bating was due to horniness as that was already taken care of.  I believe it was done to satisfy a group of followers that stayed up until she got home!

People can say what they want about me but the proof is in the actions and times these girls go out and come home!!!