B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic August #4

4 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I'm glad you brought this up Sergio.  I was told that there were several things that threw up red flags about the whole night while Bridget was out.  Mary couldn't sleep and was nervous and appeared to be expecting Bridget home at a much earlier hour.  When Bridget got home and was in her room getting undressed, Mary came in and was talking to her for not even a minute and apparently asked Bridget why so late getting home and Bridget held up a hand and rubbed her thumb over the tips of her fingers to indicate money.  There was no exchange of how did go or exchange of pictures or videos.

Bridget apparently wiped her eyes of tears several times while she was bating with her toy as if to say I can't believe I cheated on my boyfriend again!  I don't think her bating was due to horniness as that was already taken care of.  I believe it was done to satisfy a group of followers that stayed up until she got home!

People can say what they want about me but the proof is in the actions and times these girls go out and come home!!!

She wasnt really rubbing her thumb was more like a quick gesture or some sort could be anything, and I didnt see her wibe any tears away unless I blinked and missed but dont think so. Just checked replay to see.
Also you can barely hear them talk, it was so low, but he might have been able to hear what they said using headphones.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Noldus said:

Shaila in the shower

I want to say, however, that I love you, mine was only an advice, this is your life and it is right that you live it as you wish, greet me so much HAPPYONE

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I'm glad you brought this up Sergio.  I was told that there were several things that threw up red flags about the whole night while Bridget was out.  Mary couldn't sleep and was nervous and appeared to be expecting Bridget home at a much earlier hour.  When Bridget got home and was in her room getting undressed, Mary came in and was talking to her for not even a minute and apparently asked Bridget why so late getting home and Bridget held up a hand and rubbed her thumb over the tips of her fingers to indicate money.  There was no exchange of how did go or exchange of pictures or videos.

Bridget apparently wiped her eyes of tears several times while she was bating with her toy as if to say I can't believe I cheated on my boyfriend again!  I don't think her bating was due to horniness as that was already taken care of.  I believe it was done to satisfy a group of followers that stayed up until she got home!

People can say what they want about me but the proof is in the actions and times these girls go out and come home!!!

WOW really? You seem to get worse and worse with your PURE SPECULATIONS, and if you have a masters degree in social psychology , i would love to know what online course you took,or was it from the back of a matchbook cover? In your words,you use ,APPARENTLY,,APPEARED, YOU WERE TOLD,and YOU BELIEVE,,so nothing definitive on your part,just second hand speculation,that's the worst.You should join the fake Dr. club with Dr. Phil.:dodgy:

2Y28xL1zIu7FFK9K7joNTtVwEhx.jpg

• Like 2

6 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Who tells you this stuff Harley...Is it George RR Martin?...😏

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Thanks for this full list Cow...That's what I call dedication.😉

No Kidding, complete and total dedication to the beautiful ladies that have graced the Barcelona Hotel and Apartments

Happy 100 Girls RLC, glad to say I quit wasted time and money on teasing temptresses, I should go through the list of 100 and give all the girls an appreciated appropriated nickname.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, CowArt said:

The full list:

Amina (05.02.2018)
Nica (12.02.2018)

Wait didnt Nica join before Amina ? Did Amina have her own room or did she share the room with Nica? They aways slept together as far as I remember.