B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic August #4

1 minute ago, Noldus said:

We're still hanging around here, but there's not much to write home about ....

I'm glad to hear that Noldus, I was starting to get concerned for everybody's well being.  I'm glad to know that it's not you all and that it's the apartments that are the problem!

1 minute ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I suppose that could be part of it.  I think that people are starting to get tired of seeing the same thing over and over and it's starting to show by the lack of posts.  Our kids started back to school a week ago and I sincerely hope that what you said is part of the reason why the forum is dead and that B2 & B4 is not the problem.

Kids go back to school here on September 4th just after Labor Day Monday.  So that gives the Runts here in Canada 1 more Week.   I live in a 150 Unit Apartment Building and I have seen my fill of Kids all summer long so it's time to for them to go back to school and make something useful of themselves.   If I was running the School System they'd be in School all year round.  They don't learn nothing being off in the Summer except for being shit disturbers.   :biggrin:

3 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I'm glad to hear that Noldus, I was starting to get concerned for everybody's well being.  I'm glad to know that it's not you all and that it's the apartments that are the problem!

Thx, (I'm on a little trip and Naga on vacation,,, ) 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

Kids go back to school here on September 4th just after Labor Day Monday.  So that gives the Runts here in Canada 1 more Week.   I live in a 150 Unit Apartment Building and I have seen my fill of Kids all summer long so it's time to for them to go back to school and make something useful of themselves.   If I was running the School System they'd be in School all year round.  They don't learn nothing being off in the Summer except for being shit disturbers.   :biggrin:

It's definitely a whole different ball game when they are out of school for the summer.  There is much more mischief that goes on that's for sure.  I've seen school kids walking down my street at 3:30 in the morning.  It's like, what the hell have you been up to LOL.  I'd get my ass kicked if I had stayed out that late during the summer.  Don't get me wrong, we did have our beach house parties that were unsupervised or so my parents said they were but there is no doubt that my parents had some of the locals spying on us to make sure things didn't get to far out of hand.

1 minute ago, HarleyFatboy said:

It's definitely a whole different ball game when they are out of school for the summer.  There is much more mischief that goes on that's for sure.  I've seen school kids walking down my street at 3:30 in the morning.  It's like, what the hell have you been up to LOL.  I'd get my ass kicked if I had stayed out that late during the summer.  Don't get me wrong, we did have our beach house parties that were unsupervised or so my parents said they were but there is no doubt that my parents had some of the locals spying on us to make sure things didn't get to far out of hand.

I have a couple of friends who are Police Officers and one of them told me these youngsters that are out in the streets after 10 at night they are either looking for trouble or they are already in it.

5 minutes ago, Noldus said:

(replay will not load for me now)

It seems that RLC wants to put itself at the same technical level as VHTV... :biggrin:

RLC REPLAY bug a lot and loading times are sometimes endless

1 minute ago, StnCld316 said:

I have a couple of friends who are Police Officers and one of them told me these youngsters that are out in the streets after 10 at night they are either looking for trouble or they are already in it.

There is no doubt about that SC.  We call them gang bangers where I come from and the police officers are correct, they are out looking for trouble or are already in trouble.  They are not the typical kind of kid you would see at that time of the night/morning that's for sure!

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, Noldus said:

For you with Replay:
Miro in the tub - bating with her dildo arond 1500-1600 (replay will not load for me now)
Chiara bate in her bed 1555

Bridget bated too with her dildo 

Just the same old, same old.  The girls do the good stuff out of the apartment and then when at home they throw a bate down to pacify the viewing audience.  Until RLC addresses that issue, nothing will change.  If that is good with RLC, their ship will sink sooner than later!