Molly & Jeff

18 minutes ago, Robwin said:

Whats going on now on the bed with the two guests is more like bloody abuse than sex

Yes.. the mood there change totally in the last minutes since the last arguing between molly&jeff after my last pics.. then a lot of slapping, pushing hairs.. crying.. red marks.. That guy is even worse then George.. and that is not easy

Stopped watching at that time

2 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

Yes.. the mood there change totally in the last minutes since the last arguing between molly&jeff.. a lot of slapping, pushing hairs.. crying.. red marks.. That guy is even worse then George.. and that is not easy

Stopped watching at that time

We may be be perverts but that/this is just sadistic,brutal and ....well words just fail me i'm afraid. Whether i am old fashioned but shit, even Molly ended up crying so what Jeff was doing fuck knows.

• Like 1

Just now, Robwin said:

We may be be perverts but that/this is just sadistic,brutal and ....well words just fail me i'm afraid. Whether i am old fashioned but shit, even Molly ended up crying so what Jeff was doing fuck knows.

If you see her reaction (molly) when she just removed the clothes and her face when he start to fuck her on the couch.. explains a lotย 

6 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Report it and and if VH does nothing then you'll know who you're giving your money too.ย 

I have reported it and they want me to send a link. In order to do that I would have to watch it again and that i will not do... That kind of thing belongs on the dark web...

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, rosey 1 said:

I have reported it and they want me to send a link. In order to do that I would have to watch it again and that i will not do... That kind of thing belongs on the dark web...

You have to.

A preemtive, fuck you to anyone tries to bad mouth cc members for reporting violence.

• Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Report it and and if VH does nothing then you'll know who you're giving your money too.ย 

I send yesterday theย  image of blonde disconnecting the signal on the exact moment the stream stopped... and after seeing that the supportย saidย it was electrical issues... i replied: yes electrical issues = tenants disconnecting the signal.. the answer was: we don't have any information about that..

I'm the stupid that still lose time sending tickets about problemsย 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, rosey 1 said:

That why i think they don't even watch their houses .. only reacts with tickets and only if all the work is done there..

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Have done and have said this is not the sort of thing most viewers want to happen or watch it was perverted,sadistic and cruel and to be honest both of the guests were as bad as each other. I honestly don't think Molly knew what she was getting into this evening and she is very upset now.

• Like 1

By the state of Molly right now i can't see her staying in this apartment any longer she is screaming at Jeff,crying and well it just sounds a right mess. It is quite obvious she had no idea how this evening was going to pan out she is very distressed right now.

• Like 1

Just now, Robwin said:

By the state of Molly right now i can't see her staying in this apartment any longer she is screaming at Jeff,crying and well it just sounds a right mess. It is quite obvious she had no idea how this evening was going to pan out she is very distressed right now.

andย ย this person at VHTV says he can't find it.ย ๐Ÿ˜ก even after I have given him a timeline...

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Robwin said:

That also kind of a routine here.. with or without guests..ย 

• Like 2