Molly & Jeff

1 hour ago, Amy3 said:

The girl was getting abused! 

bandicam-2018-09-17-03-48-54-363b24ed2b2

Which girl are you referring to, if it is the guest girl then as much as there sex act is not my thing both guests were hitting each other with the same force so I don't know if that is really abuse. If you are talking about Molly then the at the time of this picture she sure wasn't wanting sex but to try and balance it slightly all night Molly has been balling and crying one minute then playing along the next. For sure she was upset the whole time after this picture. Without knowing why Molly is balling her eyes out (this isn't just today it's been happening for some time) then it is difficult to say if it is this evenings events that's the issue or something else that is going on with her.

14 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

Great... first interesting thing that has happened in this place and people get it removed. Fan-fucking-tastic.

To each his own but I will do my best to get it pulled every fucking time... I see a woman being treat like that...

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

Funny how nobody says a word about this though..

Actually i have said earlier that they were both as bad as other and this sort of thing i don't see as good on VH, it obviously frightened Molly as she was going almost hysterical so not a joking matter at all.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

Funny how nobody says a word about this though..

If you check the time of the posts, and considering what was said by the users nobody was watching anymore at that time.. And at the time the tickets was sent that moment didn't had happen yet (i didn't send nothing this time because i'm learning that is pretty useless to do that after yesterday)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, zzakary said:

@Amy3 say R E P O R T ... 

2bae.gif

And i m a good boy... :biggrin:

I would say yes, report that behavior if you think it meets your definition of violence. If you find it disturbing. If VHTV agrees then you did the right thing and fuck everyone else. If they disagree then they will leave it on and you can make a decision to re-sub or not. It's simple! 

But, this attack that will come against other cc members for reporting it is not right and should not be tolerated. People are allowed to report things that they find unacceptable. If VHTV agrees then too freaking bad that you don't get to have your jollies watching another human being getting abused. Too fucking bad!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, miscvoyeur said:

Even though it's been said by two people that Molly does this behavior even without guests present, but ok.

You can make all the excuses you like but what happened tonight was not very pleasant to watch at all unless you have a sadistic streak which i don't think many have but then what the fuck do i know in this perverted world?

5 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

Even though it's been said by two people that Molly does this behavior even without guests present, but ok.

Being kind of hysterical yes.. pretty "normal" .. But that face from the pics, not really (not saying it was abuse.. but clearly she didn't want that and the way she reacts at the end)

Btw, don't see any problem on reporting what anybody thinks it may be inappropriate .. the reports itself doesn't do nothing.. They will check and if they see anything wrong.. they follow the rules, if they don't see anything wrong.. all stays the same.. It's VH that takes the actions if they agree (and they usually even appreciate and thanks to the users who opened the tickets on that situations.. Last time was on Romeo-Gloria)

• Like 2

Just now, Robwin said:

You can make all the excuses you like but what happened tonight was not very pleasant to watch at all unless you have a sadistic streak 

Not making any excuses except for what I see posted and I don't like seeing overtly rough sex either. I also don't try to speak for other people.