Molly & Jeff

6 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Yes, he beat the living shit out of her. It was bad enough for them to be permanently terminated on the spot. Poor girl! 

Don't you just love all the hate I'm getting for telling people to not put down people for reporting things they perceive as out of line. Essentially trying to bully people into silence so that their entertainment not be hindered. And I'm the one who is supposed to get a life. 😏

Any act of Violence in the Apartments should be Reported to the Site Operators immediately. Nobody needs Physical Abuse or Beat Downs.

• Like 6

2 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Of course it is! As viewers we can only go by our perception of the situation. A report is not a final sentence. Your argument is that people should not report anything unless it's abuse, but that is subjective and there are mitigating factors that only VHTV can rightly be the judge of, not you. 

Exactly.. 
And it seems something wrong was watched by VH to fine them 

• Like 3

15 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Yes, he beat the living shit out of her. It was bad enough for them to be permanently terminated on the spot. Poor girl! 

Don't you just love all the hate I'm getting for telling people to not put down people for reporting things they perceive as out of line. Essentially trying to bully people into silence so that their entertainment not be hindered. And I'm the one who is supposed to get a life. 😏

oh,yeah, Amy please get a life, not just do painting Nails::),if Amy doesn't have a life, whose is does have!!, Amy = mean the life my friend!!::)

• Like 2

I really wish I could see what has consumed this thread so much lately. I may be wrong, but from what I understand is a guest couple were into hard sex with some slapping and hair pulling that some viewers thought crossed the line? And some reported it. Then said viewers were given a hard time for reporting it? That's kinda ridiculous if you think about it. What harm did it do to you them in reporting it? I don't get that part of all this. Isn't this forum about discussing about what you're watching and the interest of other people's veiws on things? That's what I thought anyway.

• Like 4

1 minute ago, Amy3 said:

Exactly! And cc members who report things that they perceive as over the line should not be bullied into silence or made fun of by other members who feel like their fun has been ruined. 

I agree. 

By not Reporting it only lets the Offender keep up the Abuse until someday someone gets carried away to much and someone goes out the door in a Body Bag.  No one needs to be witness to such a thing. 

• Like 4

2 hours ago, whatare3 said:

Oh my God you complaining people really amaze me. Nothing that was going on was abuse that needed to be reported. Just because you all don't like what you see does not mean that you need to run to support to have them "do something." Real physical abuse = Report, Purposly hiding from cams = Report, Disconnecting cameras = Report. This was not a report worthy event, they were enjoying themselves. Amy I think you need to get out more because you are always on here going back and forth with how you feel about these cam sites. Go take a walk in a park for God's sake and get off your computer.

Hahaha, duh

30 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Ugh i didnt know that. Vh did what they had to do, but this poor woman things will remain the same, fearing for her life, with no one watching.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, britmatt1 said:

I really wish I could see what has consumed this thread so much lately. I may be wrong, but from what I understand is a guest couple were into hard sex with some slapping and hair pulling that some viewers thought crossed the line? And some reported it. Then said viewers were given a hard time for reporting it? That's kinda ridiculous if you think about it. What harm did it do to you them in reporting it? I don't get that part of all this. Isn't this forum about discussing about what you're watching and the interest of other people's veiws on things? That's what I thought anyway.

Did anybody mention that they went into the bathroom and he gave her a golden shower after all the slapping and hair pulling😀

1 hour ago, Amy3 said:

You sure do like to make assumptions about me. 

One does not have to understand the language in order perceive something as dangerous or abusive. It's always a subjective thing and everyone is free to make their choice to report it or not. People chose to do it without the need of posting comments here. 

Again my main point was to dissuade  cc members from putting down other cc members for posting about their report. It's a form of bullying designed to shame people into not reporting things. I have personally been contacted by other members in the past who were afraid to say anything about their reports out of fear of being made fun of or put down for "ruining the fun". So, I know a thing or two about how this works.  

Even you, yourself, are getting very close to bullying me by essentially telling me to "get a life" in order to silence me. Trust me, I have a life! I am in the midst of managing about 6 neurology centers through a very complicated Parkinson's Disease investigational drug study involving a surgical procedure. It is my job to train and manage these sites. I have plenty of life in my life. Don't you worry about that. 

Its pretty funny someone on camcaps telling someone else on camcaps they should get off camcaps and get a life. I thinks thats called ironic

• Like 3

34 minutes ago, whatare3 said:

Abuse is abuse. That is not a perception. 

To some people it is, weve had countless debates on here how its abuse if someone beats someone not having sex, and how its not abuse if someone does the identical thing but hes fucking her at the same time.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

To some people it is, weve had countless debates on here how its abuse if someone beats someone not having sex, and how its not abuse if someone does the identical thing but hes fucking her at the same time.

And sometimes abuse doesn't imply necessarily physical contact

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ashleyxyz said:

Its pretty funny someone on camcaps telling someone else on camcaps they should get off camcaps and get a life. I thinks thats called ironic

ironic!! i hate you  my dearly ash please use a common words,you make translator got a tired to finding meaning of this word!! don't believe me, i love you..::):heart:

• Like 1