Molly & Jeff

7 minutes ago, sr71gn said:

Molly and jeff must be paying them to come there and fuck---Paisley is the hottest girl i have seen on vh since Cindy- Just her face makes you come....Just a walking wet dream..

Of course they are sr71. This is what it takes to be successful here. Nobody is having sex on cam for nothing, except the rare young people, who simply have no where else to fuck. The thing is that they all are doing it to some degree or the other and you know what, at this point, who cares. They make money, they deliver the goods, everyone is happy, right? In the end, yes, it's technically cheating, but since virtually everyone here who wants to compete does it, really who cares. VHTV at least creates a playground where drugs and violence, and other vile behavior is not allowed. So, I think we just have to accept it for what it is and be happy that these people have an opportunity to make some money and maybe have some fun and we can be a part of that. In light of how bad things can be, I'll give VHTV a lot of credit. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

They really should give the place to Paisley & Cletus

I think you are wrong Molly & Jeff are just as good, but there are others I would suggest that Paisley & Cletus could replace some others. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Just In said:

I think you are wrong Molly & Jeff are just as good, but there are others I would suggest that Paisley & Cletus could replace some others. 

Also like them, and not forget that Molly have hot friends 😁 (but guess now they only have Paisley&Cletus)
But i don't think for Paisley&Cletus to come they need to replace anyone.. one more one less.. no difference at all (still 15 houses are needed to get the 50 😂). I believe that they are doing this like a part-time job, they arrive at dinner + - and leave pretty early in the morning