Comments & Quotes from Picture & Video Topics - Related to Removed Content

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

19 minutes ago, tFighterPilot said:

Whelp, I guess I'm not gonna be the third guy posting the exact same video. I even prepared a 4x4 thumbnails just like you guys.

there is never too much.:biggrin:
included in my video, my run ff12 (oops, all audio is captured::))
Collector.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On ‎4‎/‎29‎/‎2018 at 11:42 AM, Adlerholz06 said:

(Video Content No Longer Available)

Good catch!  On a side note, anyone know what kind/type of music is being played (and where to get it)?

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Boitoske said:

Jane IS back...or...Jane has returned....:cool:

As you like you can say it .. or reading it .. i wrote that.. for just ..to shorten,i made used { are }for us .. means we back to Jane ...:biggrin:

• Like 1

15 hours ago, just man said:

As you like you can say it .. or reading it .. i wrote that.. for just ..to shorten,i made used { are }for us .. means we back to Jane ...:biggrin:

Sorry @just man but correct English makes it understandable for everyone and, if English is not your first language, then any correction will help to improve your ability to understand and speak it. 

Although English is my Mother tongue I was always grateful to those whom would correct me when I was learning Dutch and German..... :smile:

25 minutes ago, Boitoske said:

Sorry @just man but correct English makes it understandable for everyone and, if English is not your first language, then any correction will help to improve your ability to understand and speak it. 

Although English is my Mother tongue I was always grateful to those whom would correct me when I was learning Dutch and German..... :smile:

Please don't need to say sorry  .. you did the right thing .. you was i alerted  me to wrong in the rules .. Actually,  the English is not my mother tongue ,so, sometime i hurry up in the writing with don't check up of  the rules and mistakes spelling .. thanks for that friend..☘️

• Like 1