Comments & Quotes from Picture & Video Topics - Related to Removed Content

• 2 weeks later...
On ‎5‎/‎8‎/‎2018 at 5:27 AM, turkey said:

(Image Content No Longer Available)

Chloe looks like she have a areole , a angel on earth .

Can this post be raison to be banned from RLC ?

40 minutes ago, turkey said:

Can this post be raison to be banned from RLC ?

It's difficult to ban a subscriber who isn't a subscriber. If it's in a free room, it's automatically going to be public domain everywhere on earth.

I do, however, see the Braille code. That could be problematic since it contains the RLC code for the IP, the session, the time of day, the size of the poster's sex organs, all of the poster's Facebook friends, and probably a DNA sample. 🤣

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

It's difficult to ban a subscriber who isn't a subscriber. If it's in a free room, it's automatically going to be public domain everywhere on earth.

I do, however, see the Braille code. That could be problematic since it contains the RLC code for the IP, the session, the time of day, the size of the poster's sex organs, all of the poster's Facebook friends, and probably a DNA sample. 🤣

The problem is this room isn't free so unfortunaly yes this is the reason why RLC banned him because this is against RLC rules to share their content 

It's a very bad move from RLC if you want my thought but rules is rules even if they are bad 

On 5/12/2018 at 8:44 AM, moos54 said:

The problem is this room isn't free so unfortunaly yes this is the reason why RLC banned him because this is against RLC rules to share their content 

It's a very bad move from RLC if you want my thought but rules is rules even if they are bad 

It is not very nice, and they do that the day after renew my subscription. They stolen the hole 43€ !!!!!😡😡