Anastasia, Lexy & Pete Part #1

From the little bit that I can understand (and it's not much at all. I'm mostly reading body language) it seems that Ana thinks she did something wrong and Lexy is trying to console her and say she didn't do anything. I wish I could understand the language because they're discussing it in detail atm.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

They left. Guy seemed not so comfortable. Hope for a return in a better mood. 👍

yeah earlier in the night he was super apprehensive about doing anything, including kissing his own girlfriend. Then he went into the bathroom and the rest of the gang went into the kitchen. Pete and Ana started playing around on the floor and the guy came charging out of the bathroom and just started fingerfucking Ana hardcore style. It was a complete 180 of how he was acting earlier. Then he started dancing with his GF, Lexy, and Ana. He stripped his girl down, dropped his pants, started fucking her and moved over to the couch. They all moved into the bedroom and he suddenly seemed to revert back to the way he was earlier and they bolted. It was super weird tbh.

Maybe he had built up courage in the bathroom with a little pep talk or something that quickly faded once Lexy and Pete joined in the Bedroom. I'm not sure.

I did like his GF though, she seemed really fun, was gorgeous, and extremely social with everyone. She didn't hang all over her BF or dominate the conversation like I've seen other guests do. She seemed like she was pretty OK with how the night was going. I hope she comes back in the future.

Sad thing is that the guy was a really nice guy and seemed to be enjoying himself. I think maybe he just got into his own head and psyched himself out.

• Like 3

Just now, DARKJOKER666 said:

yeah earlier in the night he was super apprehensive about doing anything, including kissing his own girlfriend. Then he went into the bathroom and the rest of the gang went into the kitchen. Pete and Ana started playing around on the floor and the guy came charging out of the bathroom and just started fingerfucking Ana hardcore style. It was a complete 180 of how he was acting earlier. Then he started dancing with his GF, Lexy, and Ana. He stripped his girl down, dropped his pants, started fucking her and moved over to the couch. They all moved into the bedroom and he suddenly seemed to revert back to the way he was earlier and they bolted. It was super weird tbh.

Maybe he had built up courage in the bathroom with a little pep talk or something that quickly faded once Lexy and Pete joined in the Bedroom. I'm not sure.

I did like his GF though, she seemed really fun, was gorgeous, and extremely social with everyone. She didn't hang all over her BF or dominate the conversation like I've seen other guests do. She seemed like she was pretty OK with how the night was going. I hope she comes back in the future.

Sad thing is that the guy was a really nice guy and seemed to be enjoying himself. I think maybe he just got into his own head and psyched himself out.

Pretty good summary. Just hope we will see them back some day. 👍