Sina & Jules (2018)

50 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

I think he is trying to say that the threesome appeared to be too orchestrated.  More like a transaction then a genuine encounter.  I'm not telling you want to do, but some people want to see the real lives of people, not a cam show.  Don't get me wrong!  I know that this is VHTV and it's not a question of "what is voyeurism and what is not?" It's a question of "what gets the subscriber to view your pay cams for the longest possible amount of time and what does not?".  You have the app so you know what works and what doesn't work.  Do whatever you need to do to get those views, real life or cam shows or some combination of both, and don't worry about what other people think. The bottom line is this, are you having a good time and are you earning enough to stay here?     

Please don't kill the messenger. ♥️    

Well, the problem is  it looks like a plan, but the truth is Lily and that girl today (let's call her Ricky)   are shy and unexperienced.  And that's why we control those girls . They don't take initiative. 

Edited by Folivora
  • Like 2

7 minutes ago, Folivora said:

Well, the problem is  it looks like a plan, but the truth is Lily and that girl today (let's call her Ricky)   are shy and unexperienced.  And that's why we control those girls . They don't take initiative. 

Ricky is a cool name for her. Just do your thing and have fun. That is most important. Two have fun and make some money 😉

5 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

I see! I was just trying to explain why he say that to you. We cannot speak your language and so people can only go by what they see. He perceived it to be a cam show that is staged for the viewer and he seemed to believe that the show was more for the cams then it was for you. He may be wrong, but it's what he perceived. 

All I'm saying is, don't worry about it. You do what you have to do whatever that is. 

Rly? All I see that he wanna Serena live with us,  I guess.