R2 (Angie, Emily and Samantha) General Thread August/October 2018

1 minute ago, socrates1 said:

She has just been on a run lately.  Love every time she does. 

This apartment is setup so the tenants do not bate on public cams like the other apartments so most do not have the opportunity to see them.  I am sure they are great but will not get many comments.

4 hours ago, keeper31 said:

This apartment is setup so the tenants do not bate on public cams like the other apartments so most do not have the opportunity to see them.  I am sure they are great but will not get many comments.

They act like they are VIPS... so we are gonna act like we are not interested and this appartement is just going to become history and be put in the archives

4 hours ago, keeper31 said:

I don't see what's so out of the ordinary. 

Rather it is positive, because the cameras in the bedroom are quite well placed. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Alladino said:

I don't see what's so out of the ordinary. 

Rather it is positive, because the cameras in the bedroom are quite well placed. 

The subject was the lack of comments for this apartment,  those of us who do not have RLC accounts do not see the well placed cameras in the bedrooms and the apartment is not setup for them to be nude or bate anywhere other than the bedrooms so we have little to comment on.  Not complaining just saying.  actually Angie is my favorite and if I do get a RLC membership it will be because of the setup of this apartment. 

Just now, keeper31 said:

The subject was the lack of comments for this apartment,  those of us who do not have RLC accounts do not see the well placed cameras in the bedrooms and the apartment is not setup for them to be nude or bate anywhere other than the bedrooms so we have little to comment on.  Not complaining just saying.  actually Angie is my favorite and if I do get a RLC membership it will be because of the setup of this apartment. 

Let me spare you from being disappointed.  Before my buddy cancelled his membership to RLC, I was fortunate enough to see a couple of bates and the camera placement was good but the video quality, especially in night vision mode SUCKED!  Don't join if you want to be disappointed by the poor video quality, cameras that freeze all the time, constant lagging, or unnecessary Under Maintenance times.  Only join if you want to be kicked in the balls over and over again.  RLC could be a great site but the people that run it get by with the bare minimum of equipment including piss poor cameras for the most part.  If RLC would upgrade their shitty equipment with good equipment and redundancy, it could be a great site!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Let me spare you from being disappointed.  Before my buddy cancelled his membership to RLC, I was fortunate enough to see a couple of bates and the camera placement was good but the video quality, especially in night vision mode SUCKED!  Don't join if you want to be disappointed by the poor video quality, cameras that freeze all the time, constant lagging, or unnecessary Under Maintenance times.  Only join if you want to be kicked in the balls over and over again.  RLC could be a great site but the people that run it get by with the bare minimum of equipment including piss poor cameras for the most part.  If RLC would upgrade their shitty equipment with good equipment and redundancy, it could be a great site!

Oh...and I forgot to mention, girls that are not home near as much as they are gone from the apartments.