R2 (Angie, Emily and Samantha) General Thread August/October 2018

2 minutes ago, Alladino said:

I'm not talking about this guy. He is camera shy and is currently not performing really well, as I have already written.

Anyway, beeing camera shy and never results into good sex on RLC. No matter if a guy or a girl has this issue. 

In the end, sam already had good sex in this apartment. Not with this guy, but with someone else and that was more fun to watch as just bating. 

Ok Alla, I've had enough of this discussion..Let's both enjoy Sam however we prefer...😉

• Upvote 1

22 minutes ago, Alladino said:

I'm not talking about this guy. He is camera shy and is currently not performing really well, as I have already written.

Anyway, beeing camera shy and never results into good sex on RLC. No matter if a guy or a girl has this issue. 

In the end, sam already had good sex in this apartment. Not with this guy, but with someone else and that was more fun to watch as just bating. 

They have not had sex so far. Are they trying to make a record of how much a couple can talk in bed without getting anywhere intimately?

2 hours ago, Alladino said:

If you really think Sam has had good sex then you must be a really bad fuck because she has not had good sex. Most of the guys have not even been hard and no one and I mean NO ONE has given her an orgasm.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, johnny1990 said:

Wait, i don't have time to go through all the 4 hours of sam and the guy.
But from what i could see, there was no sex ???

They tried in the very beginning, but I do not think he got it up

As I have never seen Samantha having sex = penetration, I have a new theory. She wants to save her virginity to "the right man" and needs to test a different candidate every week to see what he would possibly be like in bed if they had real sex. Most of the men would try to seduce her, but all that I have seen have tried nothing. This guy yesterday was an untiring talker who seemingly did not have physical capacity for more than talking. I guess he was sent home, at least Samantha slept alone in her bed when I woke up. But if I am wrong and she has had "real sex" with some one, please give me a link to that particular page of videos in the attachment center or send me the video/-s as PM. I would appreciate that. I saw her eager oral sex (under drugs?) with the grown-up guy who took care of Angie at the same time, but I do not know more as they all left the room and hid somewhere. And of course Samantha´s sex cannot be good sex, because these youngsters do not have enough experience for reaching that level yet.

1 hour ago, Calle said:

As I have never seen Samantha having sex = penetration, I have a new theory. She wants to save her virginity to "the right man" and needs to test a different candidate every week to see what he would possibly be like in bed if they had real sex. Most of the men would try to seduce her, but all that I have seen have tried nothing. This guy yesterday was an untiring talker who seemingly did not have physical capacity for more than talking. I guess he was sent home, at least Samantha slept alone in her bed when I woke up. But if I am wrong and she has had "real sex" with some one, please give me a link to that particular page of videos in the attachment center or send me the video/-s as PM. I would appreciate that. I saw her eager oral sex (under drugs?) with the grown-up guy who took care of Angie at the same time, but I do not know more as they all left the room and hid somewhere. And of course Samantha´s sex cannot be good sex, because these youngsters do not have enough experience for reaching that level yet.

By good sex, I don't mean perfect. I also think the girls should try to get more practice. 😂

Anyway, Sam had sex with different guys (including full penetraions). That's one of the reasons I like this apartment so much.  

Even though I lately haven't made as many recordings as I'm used to, I have found one recoding with good sex (including full penetration) between Samantha and a guy from 31-Jun-2018. Again, I'm sure this wasn't the only event of its kind. Unfortunately for you, I don't give away any of my recordings, because I don't want to be kicked by RLC. Even if the majority of People in this forum would handle it honestly, only one person is needed to put the video on the Internet. I'm not taking that chance. 

Ultimately, I find the concept of this apartment outstanding. It is the only girls apatment that actully provide a good voyeur experience. Most important for this is that this place is actually lived. It is not like the silly shows we see of the Barcelona girls. It simply a lot of real Visitors (including guys), that also have fun beeing there. Immediately after that comes the sincerity of Samantha and Angie to the cameras. We actually can see them have a part thier sex life on camera. Still, there is room for improvement, but in comparison with K&K they are by far the best that could happen to RLC.  

• Upvote 1