R2 (Angie, Emily and Samantha) General Thread August/October 2018

Pissing in the shower/tub is one thing, I assume it is pretty normal, and it's not very gross at all, or even unclean, as it just washes down the drain. But going #2??! That's wierd!! Very strange! Certanly gross! But also abit cool! How wierd does that make me?

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, ed2 said:

Pissing in the shower/tub is one thing, I assume it is pretty normal, and it's not very gross at all, or even unclean, as it just washes down the drain. But going #2??! That's wierd!! Very strange! Certanly gross! But also abit cool! How wierd does that make me?

who was it?

2 hours ago, ed2 said:

You can still see some chunks that she left in the bottom of the bathtub, if that's what gets you going.  😉 🙂

Sammy went on holiday with Boris DIAW until September 14, it remains that "pitstop girl","bathshit girl" and "sleepearly girl"
Damn it,where is the soccer team... :biggrin:

Aside to @ed2

You use the word "weird" about shittybathgirl(back up of Em and now for sammy),Wtf ,tell me its a joke, babyboy,isnt it...
i m sure like me,you enjoy that gift,soooo visual... :biggrin:

Il y a 15 heures, ed2 a dit :

That is the most disgusting things i have seen. Seeing someone sitting on a toilet is nothing compared to what she done absoluting disgusting.

24 minutes ago, zzakary said:

Sammy went on holiday with Boris DIAW until September 14, it remains that "pitstop girl","bathshit girl" and "sleepearly girl"
Damn it,where is the soccer team... :biggrin:

Aside to @ed2

You use the word "weird" about shittybathgirl(back up of Em and now for sammy),Wtf ,tell me its a joke, babyboy,isnt it...
i m sure like me,you enjoy that gift,soooo visual... :biggrin:

👍 Yoy know me zak, of course I did 😄 In fact I wish Angie brought her water flask to the tub also 😊

• Like 1