R2 (Angie, Emily and Samantha) General Thread August/October 2018

23 minutes ago, Noldus said:

she fucked a guy on one of her frist visit -so...

I missed that, since then the only excitement out of her was as tripod said Shitting in the bathtub, and that was just plain gross. She is a graduate from the Kamilla College of fucking the voyeur's but good.

2 hours ago, Thestarider said:

Just another of the A-sexual gang. She looks good in the shower, but beyond that nothing ever happens with this one.

Seriously.....does anything ever happen with any of the them!!!  This apartment has got to be the worst apartment RLC ever brought online.  The only reason it isn't closed is because of the hard up voyeurs on this forum and those that don't know this forum exist.  CC needs to put out an Ad campaign to draw in more dysfunctional people to help spread the word.....the true word of what RLC is about and spare people from being caught up in the glorified cam girl business!!

wtf you talking bout?

If RLC was about what you want it to be about, which strangely is a glorified cam girl business?.. then I and many others would not be interested in it whatsoever.. that's why RLC is ALOT more popular than any of the other camsites, because they don't have any Angies and Samanthas, only the to me unatractive hedonism that you find nice, but fortunately you don't get to decide what RLC is about.

Are you calling yourself dysfunctional? Seriously, nothing of what you wrote makes any sense.

• Like 3