Zack & Blonde Part #1

I think Zack & Blonde should learn from Kira, Sina & Jules, Ray & Poly or Otto & Lola. These guys always take their time with their guests, create an appropriate atmosphere and most of the time there's a good fuck. With Zack and Blonde, the girls are like fast food. 

45 minutes ago, pahman said:

I think Zack & Blonde should learn from Kira, Sina & Jules, Ray & Poly or Otto & Lola. These guys always take their time with their guests, create an appropriate atmosphere and most of the time there's a good fuck. With Zack and Blonde, the girls are like fast food. 

I think here I gotta disagree relative to Zack.  I saw him just get the lady off (I don't know her name) without doing a thing after she got off except pull the blankets up and cuddle.  I am impressed with his consideration of his partner.  You get props for this one Zack..👌👍

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, mic351 said:

I think here I gotta disagree relative to Zack.  I saw him just get the lady off (I don't know her name) without doing a thing after she got off except pull the blankets up and cuddle.  I am impressed with his consideration of his partner.  You get props for this one Zack..👌👍

At Kira's place right now. The guy is at it for some time now.

9754b5a1cdf523ab1a194a09a9cff327-full.pn

9 hours ago, pahman said:

Zack&Blonde invite more girls/guys - than Otto&Lola/Sina&Jules. Participants are all unique. Sina and Lola - use normal trend, long warm-up. Like all other participants (Dana, Nina etc). Games, light game/erotic actions - for several hours. But this model - causes displeasure for many subscribers. In their topics - negative posts, practical every such party.

Kira - there are two individual communities. Kira and her girls are lesbian/bi group. Photographer - different new models and swingers. And honestly. About 2/3 girls in Kira apartment are not level of those invited by Zack and Blonde.

Classical composition did all work. But in last two days. Really a lot PS4, really a lot of attention between the guys (and girls are ignored - at night, Blonde friend - just ignored the girl. Today guys were busy with PS4 and ourselves until night). Yes, with those tattoo girls - failure. But it normal. No complaints🤗.

8900.jpg

8902.jpg

8903.jpg

8904.jpg

8905.jpg

8906.jpg

8907.jpg

8908.jpg

8909.jpg

8910.jpg

8901.jpg

• Like 3

My breakdown of this appartment is, zack is a little in love with jade but won’t commit yet. Blonde is a bull in a china shop. Both can and should learn how to make love a lot better, especially blonde. If they can take the time to warm a woman up, the rewards will amaze. Wham bam thank you ma’am is good once in a while. But not every single time. 

• Like 1

On 9/23/2018 at 9:34 PM, Amy3 said:

I still think there is a lot more that can be done. Will take a manager in the EU or USA or even South America to crush them all.

Afte Miami hitttt,the sky Its the limit😋.Just imagine an house in Brasil..with an Russian girl resident,or an house in France with..an Russian girl resident,it have Sucess written all over it.