Zack & Blonde Part #1

Yeah, i've been keeping up to date on this apartment but it's been so full of basic sex, I don't really have anything to say. The only semi-interesting thing that occured was Blonde fucking a woman who looked old enough to be his mother lol I hope her vagina wasn't too dry for him 😛

Also i'm starting to watch other cams more, especially Kate & Andrew...because Andrew and 'guy with wings tattoos' are hot!

4 minutes ago, bayleebr said:

Yeah, i've been keeping up to date on this apartment but it's been so full of basic sex, I don't really have anything to say. The only semi-interesting thing that occured was Blonde fucking a woman who looked old enough to be his mother lol I hope her vagina wasn't too dry for him 😛

Also i'm starting to watch other cams more, especially Kate & Andrew...because Andrew and 'guy with wings tattoos' are hot!

Bad luck for you... Andrew is gone

35 minutes ago, bayleebr said:

Yeah, i've been keeping up to date on this apartment but it's been so full of basic sex, I don't really have anything to say. The only semi-interesting thing that occured was Blonde fucking a woman who looked old enough to be his mother lol I hope her vagina wasn't too dry for him

molly & jeff had some gay friends a couple of nights ago. it's in the archive.

36 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

Bad luck for you... Andrew is gone

Is he? Sad to hear that but 'guy with wing tattoos' is the hotter of the two so i'll watch for as long as he is there.

5 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

molly & jeff had some gay friends a couple of nights ago. it's in the archive.

I saw it...too old for my tastes and they seemed to be having major struggles to get an erection (maybe that has to do with their age too lol). But it was nice to see something different.

Just now, bayleebr said:

Is he? Sad to hear that but 'guy with wing tattoos' is the hotter of the two so i'll watch for as long as he is there.

I saw it...too old for my tastes and they seemed to be having major struggles to get an erection (maybe that has to do with their age too lol). But it was nice to see something different.

for your tastes i'm afraid that there won't be much on vh.