Zack & Blonde Part #1

2 hours ago, Amy3 said:

I fucked a girl who was very, very obese once. It was a challenge! Sadly, I couldn't finish. All I could think about was how hard of a time I was having. Worst sex I ever had. I felt so bad. 😫

I should imagine unless you got a 12" dick getting anywhere in the vicinity must be a challenge lol

2 hours ago, Amy3 said:

I fucked a girl who was very, very obese once. It was a challenge! Sadly, I couldn't finish. All I could think about was how hard of a time I was having. Worst sex I ever had. I felt so bad. 😫

I should imagine unless you got a 12" dick getting anywhere in the vicinity must be a challenge lol

2 hours ago, Amy3 said:

2 hours ago, Amy3 said:

7 minutes ago, Robwin said:

6 minutes ago, Robwin said:

Don't be nervous imagining 😁😁

• Like 1

Classic group made a nice evening.👍 I like fact that Zack and Jade actively experimenting:rolleyes:. I don’t like this particular theme (mask) - but experiments are always good.

It was a fairly quiet evening. In my top3:

1) Kate&Guest couple. Nice 3some.

000.jpg

001.jpg

2) Zack&Jade + Blonde&Leony.

004.jpg

005.jpg

006.jpg

007.jpg

008.jpg

009.jpg

010.jpg

011.jpg

012.jpg

013.jpg

014.jpg

3) Alice&Spartak&Girl.

002.jpg

003.jpg

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, groomy said:

Classic group made a nice evening.👍 I like fact that Zack and Jade actively experimenting:rolleyes:. I don’t like this particular theme (mask) - but experiments are always good.

It was a fairly quiet evening. In my top3:

1) Kate&Guest couple. Nice 3some.

1 hour ago, groomy said:

2) Zack&Jade + Blonde&Leony.

1 hour ago, groomy said:

3) Alice&Spartak&Girl.

interesting but , I'd turn the order: Alice and her girlfriend still No 1, then Kate and guests, because Kate is not convinced despite the fact she drifts in right direction; and Zack with Jade No 3 as it's actually just a couple

15 minutes ago, waldi said:

interesting but , I'd turn the order: Alice and her girlfriend still No 1, then Kate and guests, because Kate is not convinced despite the fact she drifts in right direction; and Zack with Jade No 3 as it's actually just a couple

Well, this is matter of tastes and priority factors.

Kate Top1 for me - because it was really interesting evening. Not only hot 3some. Yes, they have a problem - they go smoke outside apt (on the common balcony of house) and 10 minutes is just zero, party temperature fall. But it is new (first-time 3some with these people), creative and really hot.

021.jpg

025.jpg

031.jpg

037.jpg

Zack&Jade - yes it is couple. But this is not bad. Jade is good and hot girl. And open to new and experiments.👍 Also Blonde with Leony. They did more new things than Alice and Spartak.

Alice, her girlfriend and Spartak - did everything good and hot. But they did better earlier.😏 High level (I think they earned a lot - because their show for many hours) - but for them this is normal high level.

5 minutes ago, groomy said:

Well, this is matter of tastes and priority factors.

Kate Top1 for me - because it was a really interesting evening. Not only hot 3some. Yes, they have a problem - they go smoke outside apt (on the common balcony of house) and 10 minutes is just zero, party temperature fall. But it is new (first-time 3some with these people), creative and really hot.

5 minutes ago, groomy said:

Zack&Jade - yes it is a couple. But this is not bad. Jade is good and hot girl. And open to new and experiments.👍 Also Blonde with Leony. They did more new things than Alice and Spartak.

Alice, her girlfriend and Spartak - did everything good and hot. But they did better earlier.😏 High level (I think they earned a lot - because their show for many hours) - but for them this is normal high level

as you say it's a matter of taste, I agree. I'm waiting for how everything  will develop in Katy's apartment. If it occurred that girls live together and have frequent parties like  yesterday,  without pangs of conscience of course, they could become top one performers😀👍