Zack & Blonde Part #1

1 hour ago, groomy said:

I am bit shocked by last changes in Blonde part.

Previous girls.

910.jpg

201.jpg

754.jpg

63464304.jpg

568580.jpg

76895.jpg

Now - he has an empty apartment. Thursday - in VH salary day. And this... Not even that she is like his mother by age. But process. I would understand - if it was hot mom. And they broke the bed/sofa, as with the previous girl (when Zack&friend ruined everything). But now is boring 7min sex  - if he just jerked off, it would be more interesting (there are so many solo fans).

12491.jpg

12492.jpg

12493.jpg

It's all an matter of tastes,i found this latest girl guest so hot,in my tastes a lot more than the girls you posted in the pics,she have lost of curves,not skinny like th blonde girl,nice size boobs,and she it's mature,beyound sexy.

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, groomy said:

Now - he has an empty apartment. Thursday - in VH salary day. And this... Not even that she is like his mother by age. But process. I would understand - if it was hot mom. And they broke the bed/sofa, as with the previous girl (when Zack&friend ruined everything). But now is boring 7min sex  - if he just jerked off, it would be more interesting (there are so many solo fans).

He works with everything that comes to the fishnet. Maybe was the only one at that hour that was free to visit

bandicam 2018-10-05 14-16-45-957.jpg

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1