Zack & Blonde Part #1

Nice..twiter says..Zack thanks Eduardo for the present" and looks like the present it's an small cam with some very small robotic arms that in case of them or guests cover cams this new cam will automatically(with the little arms)removed all the crap that covers the cam lens.Very very nice.

The managers must respect rules  and give example to tenants    Alex and Anna were punished because they let some guest  to non respect the rules    Oh yes that was a time ago the new managers  respect only one think "bring money "despite  rules They bringing money they are forgiven thus why don't continue to not respect  rules  It's just  a remark

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Well to end this(from my part)it's up to managers and residents to build an trustworthy relationship with viewers,that could be the diference from success or failure.Sex it's great to watch but not at expense of breaking the major rule.Mary(Maria)had tons of sex on cams but she also always vanishing cams and allowing guests to move cams..were is Mary and all the crazy sex she had...exactly.Zack,blonde dude,Pablo are young dudes and kinda irresponsible attitude,kinda feels like they can do everything and get away always with it,time will tell how it will work for them,Hopefull all this cams covering things will be an thing of past in future.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ze81 said:

Well to end this(from my part)it's up to managers and residents to build an trustworthy relationship with viewers,that could be the diference from success or failure.Sex it's great to watch but not at expense of breaking the major rule.Mary(Maria)had tons of sex on cams but she also always vanishing cams and allowing guests to move cams..were is Mary and all the crazy sex she had...exactly.Zack,blonde dude,Pablo are young dudes and kinda irresponsible attitude,kinda feels like they can do everything and get away always with it,time will tell how it will work for them,Hopefull all this cams covering things will be an thing of past in future.

also they must be fined to realize that their stupidity will cost them $$$$$$$. if they don't care about the $$$$$ then wtf are they doing on vh? they can go fuck somewhere else!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

also they must be fined to realize that their stupidity will cost them $$$$$$$. if they don't care about the $$$$$ then wtf are they doing on vh? they can go fuck somewhere else!

Agree.And seems isn't only the second time cams are covered in Zack places..seems just westerday or night before cams were covered again in P&j place,so cams already covered and moved three times in few time.

42 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Nice..twiter says..Zack thanks Eduardo for the present" and looks like the present it's an small cam with some very small robotic arms that in case of them or guests cover cams this new cam will automatically(with the little arms)removed all the crap that covers the cam lens.Very very nice.

https://vhtvstore.com/home/36-101-male-perfume.html#/46-class-common/47-bottle_size-small_bottle

But I think that these are test gifts (Otto, Clair). Why? Where is Clara? She is number 1 in the queue for gifts from the fan-army.

But most importantly. The store is hidden and works in pre-beta mode. When they launch the store in release - there will be big button/message about the possibility to send a gift. Just now you can find the store at bottom page nearby to the affiliate program and become for participation. Subscribers do not look there (we are talking about thousands people).

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, groomy said:

https://vhtvstore.com/home/36-101-male-perfume.html#/46-class-common/47-bottle_size-small_bottle

But I think that these are test gifts (Otto, Clair). Why? Where is Clara? She is number 1 in the queue for gifts from the fan-army.

But most importantly. The store is hidden and works in pre-beta mode. When they launch the store in release - there will be big button/message about the possibility to send a gift. Just now you can find the store at bottom page nearby to the affiliate program and become for participation. Subscribers do not look there (we are talking about thousands people).

I kinda understand the lingerie stuff and the sex toys(could be interesting to watch the girls we like more using them)but that iPhones and game consoles totaly kills me😂,wonder if one of them likes nice cars,that would be an very expensive gift hehe.

• Like 1

Most in here that know me have seen me post one of my major pet peeves is covering or altering cams. That being said:

`Ya know all this: " I hope you guys are happy that sent in tickets"  and " the pathetic ones"  and the "go view another cam"  make me fucking sick.  I sent in a number of tickets and if you don't like it you can stick it where the sun don't shine.  I'm not paying to "view another cam" I'm paying to view unaltered and uncovered cams.  I am happy I sent in tickets because I got a quick response (will wonders never cease?) and Zack tried to straighten out the cams, in a manner of speaking. Moreover, that is one of the reasons for sending in tickets. What is pathetic is that certain people in here are like lemmings marching to the sea and enabling the poor behaviour of the participants.

Boo hoo hoo, they might get discouraged.  If they are going to cover the cams, alter the cams, or allow same, who would you rather be pissed off, Zack or the subscribers?  I can tell you right now James and VH care a hell of a lot more for the subscribers and their money than they do the participants.  Besides, if they are going to fuck with the cams, or allow the guests to fuck with the cams, who gives a shit if they are discouraged or not?   I gotta better one for you, if you don't like the bitching that's  being posted about poor behaviour of the participants, take your "posting police" ass to another forum and don't read the posts.  

I have nothing against Zack but I thought he was a manager.  That makes his acceptance and "blondes" acceptance of altering and covering cams even more egregious.  And you coward ass suck up enablers by condoning such behaviour do nothing accept exacerbate the problem.  What do you think, Zack's going to throw you a special view because you sucked up to him?   He's a man, he can take the heat.  If not he should get out before he has to hear some of the crap other participants have put up with..  Zack's relatively new to this game but if he's going to stick around by being a manger and participant,  he's going to have to be better than Kris and Stacy; and you know what, I think he will be..

There! I said it.  I meant it.  And I'm here to represent it!

• Like 5
  • Upvote 1