Zack & Blonde Part #1

13 minutes ago, waldi said:

Boys' options are more limited than girls' possibilities when comes to choose a potential sex partner; unless they pay for it

Correct.he has still more girls in VH than I have had in my life so far..lol

6 minutes ago, waldi said:

that's because vhtv isn't real life, is it??

Hmm..It is real for some.I have a friend here who is a chick magnet.he has been fucking random chicks for the past 20 years or so.he has fucked them all..bank executives,housewives,college girls,mba's,lawyers.He has fucked them in his house,shop,their house,hotels,everywhere.he told me a few days ago that his dick wants to retire.he has seen it all.Some guys have all the luck.Mind you,education and money is not the criteria to get the girls.Either you have it or you don't.Girls would fall in his lap and he would bang away merrily.Needless to say..we never talk about girls when we meet..i don't want to embarrass myself with his new 'conquests'..lol

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, waldi said:

Boys' options are more limited than girls' possibilities when comes to choose a potential sex partner; unless they pay for it

I would not be surprised if all these girls Zack invites receive a compensation. 

11 minutes ago, pahman said:

Zack invites receive a compensation

yes, why not. I'd pay them if I were him. Everybody needs money even those girls. As I stated here before I don't mind.

21 minutes ago, nack said:

Hmm..It is real for some.I have a friend here who is a chick magnet.he has been fucking random chicks for the past 20 years or so.he has fucked them all..bank executives,housewives,college girls,mba's,lawyers.He has fucked them in his house,shop,their house,hotels,everywhere.he told me a few days ago that his dick wants to retire.he has seen it all.Some guys have all the luck.Mind you,education and money is not the criteria to get the girls.Either you have it or you don't.Girls would fall in his lap and he would bang away merrily.Needless to say..we never talk about girls when we meet..i don't want to embarrass myself with his new 'conquests'..lol

Well, there are also people who are fucking the same woman for 10, 20 years. Not because they are not able to fuck random chicks, but because they are satisfied with the woman they are with.

11 minutes ago, pahman said:

Well, there are also people who are fucking the same woman for 10, 20 years. Not because they are not able to fuck random chicks, but because they are satisfied with the woman they are with.

Like me..

42 minutes ago, waldi said:

yes, why not. I'd pay them if I were him. Everybody needs money even those girls. As I stated here before I don't mind.

This is the way to become bankrupt.:biggrin: They do not earn in VH so much money - on a completely market basis.

Some participants pay guests. It's not a secret. But how? % of the profit. They show statistics in those hours when guests in apartment and pay 20-30-40%. Guests are interested in good show. Just like the participants. But the upset - money is not big.

About Zack and Blonde - they have queue of girls. Nelly - upset now (for Zack it's just sex without obligations, Nelly wanted more).

• Like 1