Zack & Blonde Part #1

1 hour ago, Amy3 said:

I'm good! It's probably already too late anyways. Each person can decide on their own. I already made my decision not to pay for it anymore, but I still have an interest for my own personal reasons. I'm just posting comments in a forum about a website. If I really want VHTV to do something I'll talk to them directly and amazingly enough when I do they are generally pretty open and nice to me and will take an interest in my suggestions, and even to my criticisms. We actually get along quite well. There's no reason why we can't talk about all sorts of stuff here even if it runs a bit off topic. Just ignore the parts you don't like and feel free to jump in if you have something to say about the topic at hand. VHTV and CC don't need to be saved from me. This growing divison among cc members is stupid and childish and probably has more to do with ruining the fun here then anything else. Can't we just get along and put the past behind us and just have fun without impugning each other over and over again? I consider you all my friends and I don't want to hold any anger in my heart. Golfer, Nack, and anyone else, can we just end it here and now, for good? I made a big mistake attacking Nack. I know that. It seems you guys and Sparkles have this thing too for really no good reason, seriously. Let's not keep hurting each other like this. It's not good for anyone and it's ruining the forums for everone else. Fuck, I don't know what to say. It just hurts me and I don't like it.

i'm not having a problem. i've already stated my opinions. except the ones that were removed without justification. but that's history. and i wasn't being sarcastic about the name change. why not open a topic? the members might have some good ideas. or they might not care at all. either way is fine with me.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1