Leyla & Ken, Christine & Stephan, Kelly

3 hours ago, Amy3 said:

Oh my! VHTV eat your heart out. Seriously, you have nothing on this! Damn!! 

I noticed that you're on a path of hatred and consistent diminishing of value of entertainment offered by vhtv, well, so do I , to be honest. In recent time they're just boring like never before👎🏻

• Like 2

11 hours ago, waldi said:

I noticed that you're on a path of hatred and consistent diminishing of value of entertainment offered by vhtv, well, so do I , to be honest. In recent time they're just boring like never before👎🏻

Well if VHTV was actually a site that tried to create an actual voyeur experience then I could defend the rather boring experience, but it's really just as much of a cam show as Spygasm is just with less talented people in bad lighting. If that's the case, then why not just watch better talent in better conditions, and mostly for free! 

The only thing that VHTV has going for it is the forum here. A forum that James pisses on and couldn't give a shit about. 

Spygasm > VHTV

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Well if VHTV was actually a site that tried to create an actual voyeur experience then I could defend the rather boring experience

that's your existential pain Amy; you're trying to chase something which doesn't exist in internet realm; maybe that Israeli website a couple of years ago which was showing the whole families and their lives and which was closed later ( don't remember the name of it). everything apart that, is just the cam show, excluding early rlc maybe😀

• Like 1

7 hours ago, waldi said:

that's your existential pain Amy; you're trying to chase something which doesn't exist in internet realm; maybe that Israeli website a couple of years ago which was showing the whole families and their lives and which was closed later ( don't remember the name of it). everything apart that, is just the cam show, excluding early rlc maybe😀

I take it out on James and VHTV because in my opinion the boys over there disrespected the genre of voyeurism out of pure greed and for all time it has been ruined. Anything close to the idea of voyeurism cannot exist anymore anywhere, not even at RLC because of what VHTV has done to this sector of adult entertainment. 

• Like 1

• StnCld316 changed the title to Eugene & Megan, Zorg & Kriss
  • 2 weeks later...
  • StnCld316 changed the title to Eugene & Megan
  • StnCld316 changed the title to Tory & Sam, Megan, Ciri