Leyla & Ken, Christine & Stephan, Kelly

• StnCld316 changed the title to Eugene, Selina, John & Emily
On 10/21/2018 at 2:34 PM, StnCld316 said:

(Purged)

Really? Look to your right dude...you've got a completely nude girl beside you that has to "do" herself and you are looking at a damn phone.are you gay ?but then again the dildo is a lot bigger than you are and she had rather have it than you and it's always hard and ready unlike you so continue what you are doing and let her do "her thang".  (Purged)

• Upvote 1

• StnCld316 changed the title to Ciri, Selina, John & Emily
On 11/5/2018 at 3:41 PM, tFighterPilot said:

John, Emily and Selina threesome (poor Eugene was left to jerk off alone)

(Purged)

Thank you so much. This was brilliant. I wish it was a 4 some with me pounding Emily's welcoming a*hole. I don't know why but the redhead really turns me on. I have only been to Spygasm once and was lucky to catch her naked although sadly I didn't record in time.

• Like 1

On 11/6/2018 at 7:44 AM, ARMY SNIPER said:

Really? Look to your right dude...you've got a completely nude girl beside you that has to "do" herself and you are looking at a damn phone.are you gay ?but then again the dildo is a lot bigger than you are and she had rather have it than you and it's always hard and ready unlike you so continue what you are doing and let her do "her thang".  (Purged)

Well Limp Dick is at it again only this time he has TWO girl's with him and he is Still looking at his phone.He must not know the Fun you can have with a girl (or two).Get a life dude.

(Purged)

• 2 weeks later...