B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic August #5 / September

10 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

RLC has probably moved cams from one location to another.  Using the better cameras in the popular apartments leaving the crap for the rest of the apartments.  You know as well as I do that RLC isn't going to spend any money unless it's related to food and drugs.  Oh.....and napkins and wine glasses and soap and candles.  That's it.....that's all they are going to spend money on!  Look at B2, I read where the power failures are back which have only been there since that apartment came online.  RLC said they were going to take that apartment and B4 both down at the beginning of the year and fix the problems.  Did that happen?  The answer is a resounding HELL NO!

Still waiting for the balcony cam(b2)to be active again lol,so many viewers "fight" to have that cam but now few dare to ask to have it back and running.But who cares right😑.

3 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Still waiting for the balcony cam(b2)to be active again lol,so many viewers "fight" to have that cam but now few dare to ask to have it back and running.But who cares right😑.

Wonder if the work with the balcony is finished? It's been going on forever.

Just now, Fagen said:

Wonder if the work with the balcony is finished? It's been going on forever.

Not sure what work it's is,but it's but whatever is that is done must be in an very quietly way,no sounds of workers,machines nothing.And they still go to that small corner of balcony without cam.Think the works in balcony are going on for at least three months or more by now.

10 minutes ago, ze81 said:

LOL I certainly don't care about any balcony camera, especially the one that was purposely put where it was so the tenants could get on the back side of it and smoke their weed and do their other drugs.  RLC can take that balcony camera and shove it up their ass as far as I'm concerned!!

• Like 1

Just now, HarleyFatboy said:

LOL I certainly don't care about any balcony camera, especially the one that was purposely put where it was so the tenants could get on the back side of it and smoke their weed and do their other drugs.  RLC can take that balcony camera and shove it up their ass as far as I'm concerned!!

😂.

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Avere la sensazione di Megan e il fidanzato potrebbe essere il prossimo residenti delle coppie in vacanza place..but seing quanto male le camme sono lì Direi che il modo in cui possiamo godere di loro più che è in questo luogo (b4), Gess uno giorno rlc sarà fixe alcuni camme che hanno una visione estremamente sensibile notte e lo spegnimento e alcuni veramente vecchio camme con immagine così male come loro.

I'd be curious to see Megan and BF in the house of couple

12 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Not sure what work it's is,but it's but whatever is that is done must be in an very quietly way,no sounds of workers,machines nothing.And they still go to that small corner of balcony without cam.Think the works in balcony are going on for at least three months or more by now.

Lots of noise in the spring/early summer. I asked RLC but they only gave me the standard answer:  We are working to put back balcony camera as soon as possible, we apologize for the inconvenience.

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, Noldus said:

Lots of noise in the spring/early summer. I asked RLC but they only gave me the standard answer:  We are working to put back balcony camera as soon as possible, we apologize for the inconvenience.

You mean noise in image or sound,I don't remember very good but think the cam on balcony was one of those without sound.But well even if catched sound most certainly th cam could be put in very low sound.But as Harley said,the cam in balcony was misleading because they left an small part of it not catching by cam and girls continue to use balcony and we couldn't see it.But still..would be nice to have the cam working.Maybe in winter,like the GOT song.