B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic August #5 / September

Bye bye Miro...I'm gonna miss her a bit. I'm not a fan of the skyping with her bf but it still gave us a great opportunity to view her lovely body! She's beautiful, sexy and cute, all in 1 package, the only girl really to hold my attention since Magical Monica...💕

I wish her health and happiness for the future but I'm sure we'll see her again. ❤️

I haven't heard anything about Bridget.  So tell me oh one of the all in to know,  where is Bridget and please don't tell me she is out with her boyfriend!  It's just like you calling a skype person that Miro has been playing with herself in front of in which she has never met supposedly......her boyfriend.

Please of please tell me where is Bridget!!

28 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I haven't heard anything about Bridget.  So tell me oh one of the all in to know,  where is Bridget and please don't tell me she is out with her boyfriend!  It's just like you calling a skype person that Miro has been playing with herself in front of in which she has never met supposedly......her boyfriend.

Please of please tell me where is Bridget!!

Who knows maybe out having a good time ? I remember one night she got home and it seemed like she had been out dancing, not like at a club but standard dancing, tango or something, I dunno what she is doing tonight.

2 minutes ago, Fagen said:

Who knows maybe out having a good time ? I remember one night she got home and it seemed like she had been out dancing, not like at a club but standard dancing, tango or something, I dunno what she is doing tonight.

13.5 hours out.....I doubt she's dancing.  Thx for the reply though!