B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic August #5 / September

Megan blowing up balloons for a party tonight? From the way Miro has been dressing up in fine style the last couple of days, I fancy there is a celebration brewing between her and shag buddy or maybe just her birthday, so is tonight the night the ugly one from Skype makes his appearance I wonder 🤔

41 minutes ago, happyman88 said:

Megan blowing up balloons for a party tonight? From the way Miro has been dressing up in fine style the last couple of days, I fancy there is a celebration brewing between her and shag buddy or maybe just her birthday, so is tonight the night the ugly one from Skype makes his appearance I wonder 🤔

No, I'm gonna stay hidden...😉

• Like 1

2 hours ago, happyman88 said:

Where are these balloons? I only see a red heart ballon on the couch in the livingroom.

1 minute ago, JoeyNYC said:

So Question: Is reallifecams turning into a snooze fest or what ? very booring and now Jasmin is gone it has gotten worse

RLC  has it's up's and down's, this seems to be an extended down period. They have lost nearly half of their market share in the online voyeur world. I personally don't think they will ever recover from this (snooze fest). 

Welcome from all the staff at Camcaps, we are glad you are here, and hope you will continue to join in posting your comments, it is nice to hear from new posters.