B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic August #5 / September

1 minute ago, Fagen said:

Not so much woohoo, not going to watch much of it, kinda lost interest in these girls, its always the same anyways.

the sad thing is, is that it doesn't have to be but that is all these girls know.  they still stay their term agreed on and still get payed whether they do anything or not.  megan getting a hot beef injection does absolutely nothing for me.  megan eating miro's pussy until the lips are completely trimmed is an entirely different story........i would be sad as hell if i missed something like that lol.  however, i don't think i have anything to worry about unfortunately.

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, Fagen said:

Not so much woohoo, not going to watch much of it, kinda lost interest in these girls, its always the same anyways.

Fagen, that is why I let my subscription expire after almost 6 years, and the same reason that RLC is losing market share monthly since the first of the year. It is fake as hell, and you know that nothing beyond the teasing will happen, most of the time. Once in great while, and maybe at best a few times a years you get your real voyeur jolly's because something happens new and exciting, but it just isn't enough with all the competition these days. Too much money for so little content compared to the other 4 or 5 sites.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

I'm glad Megan's bf is back, Rocco i guess,,is that his real name or the forum gave it,lol,anyways,i'm glad to watch him bang Megan and i loved watching her beg for him to cum on her face and tits,maybe she will get the other girls,or maybe just Mary to join in again,which is ok by me 🙂  but he will bring some life back in this place,you have to admit that.

5 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

That should be the end of Jasmin when she departs.   She'll be riding off into the Sunset.

I hope you're right SC....I'm tired of hearing the same names over and over, plus I heard she has been a pretty big disappointment this time back.  Don't be a hater because I said that.  That is what my buddy told me and he likes watching hetero sex.  Covering blowjobs with your hair.......gimme a break!  They will let millions of people see them fucking but I'll be damned if she wants to have anybody seeing a cock in her mouth..........might hurt her reputation LMAO!!!