Mary

Guest Just In

• Replies 567
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 minutes ago, Red Girl said:

Mary apartament is back online . 🤓

Yep.. but it's something i still don't understand.. their criteria to list the order of the apartments 😕

For now only her name at the apartment

@StnCld316 do your thing to online ones (and remove Tony from the apartment name)

• Upvote 1

26 minutes ago, Just In said:

And ready to vanish cams all the time,she dint learned the other times..and bet she won't learn now,at the end she will making sex in all positions all the time but few watching.

24 minutes ago, Just In said:

200w.gif200.gif100.gif200w.gif200w.gif200w.gif200w.gif

😂,the sad thing it's taht she could had been an good resident,but she(and Grisha and tony etc)basicaly can't stay without hidding and hidding from cams.Even th dam balcony looks like an hidding shelter,we can't see shitt in there lol.

I really liked Mari and she was the main reason I watched this place. I thought something interesting could have come out of the fact that Toni fucked Mari first and then started fucking Maria but nope. Mari left really soon after. I hope she comes back but I doubt it. She never really seemed like she was too invested in being on VH.

As for Maria, I think the hiding complaints are blown way out of proportion. She and Toni used to fuck for hours on cam with no issues. I had one major problem with them, they never invited friends over. Once her and Toni became a couple, you noticed how Freddy who was supposed to be her closest friend never came back to visit and the other girl only came by once and wasn't even fun when she did come. Maria needs a much bigger social life.

• Like 2

54 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

I really liked Mari and she was the main reason I watched this place. I thought something interesting could have come out of the fact that Toni fucked Mari first and then started fucking Maria but nope. Mari left really soon after. I hope she comes back but I doubt it. She never really seemed like she was too invested in being on VH.

As for Maria, I think the hiding complaints are blown way out of proportion. She and Toni used to fuck for hours on cam with no issues. I had one major problem with them, they never invited friends over. Once her and Toni became a couple, you noticed how Freddy who was supposed to be her closest friend never came back to visit and the other girl only came by once and wasn't even fun when she did come. Maria needs a much bigger social life.

Agree.. She could have done that on the past but on this house i see all as "normal".. The problem could be after that problems in the past obtain again some "credibility" but if she is online  after almost two years (not counting the breaks) there are only two possibilities, or she is rich/have an external job or she have viewers enough to allow her to still be online

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Sparkles said:

Yep.. but it's something i still don't understand.. their criteria to list the order of the apartments 😕

For now only her name at the apartment

@StnCld316 do your thing to online ones (and remove Tony from the apartment name)

No Problem.  I will place the Apartment back in the Online Category.

Thanks

• Like 1