3K(Kami, Kristy and Kaley) General thread September to November

I still primarily watch this apartment.  I am attracted to the girls here, especially Kami--and I have been this way ever since Kami and Kristi were in the Barcelona apartment.  If nothing is going on, I leave quickly--but still, this is the first place I check.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

15 hours ago, skipp said:

I still primarily watch this apartment.  I am attracted to the girls here, especially Kami--and I have been this way ever since Kami and Kristi were in the Barcelona apartment.  If nothing is going on, I leave quickly--but still, this is the first place I check. 

The good old days.😉

It's remarkable how much K&K still profit from something that happend years ago. Especially, when considering that the hype was build mainly on a big teasing show. With the knowledge of today, it is even questionable whether the two were real friends at all. 

Anyway, K&K's best time was when they finally let life into this place. Surprising for many, and only anticipated by a few, the girls had a real life (with real Friends and also some guys) all the days. The time they actually shown this life also on cameras, was a festival for voyeurism. That was the time I really remember positively. 

In the meantime, however, nothing of this can be seen any more. Now, the life happens somewhere else. Occasionally the girls try the teasing approach of Barcelona again, but I think, one can safely classify that as ridiculous, since everyone knows how cheap the attempt is. Only one thing is even more obvious. K&K have finished the project mentally for quite a long time. Now it's just about making as much money as possible without really getting involved. 

• Like 4

Kind of a quick rant: I haven't been following the apartment as frequently as I should. But it appears (according to  the posts) that the Kristy and Kami camaraderie  has gone to crap. That former relationship between the two, was the main reason why I liked this apartment. I get it. They all want to reap the rewards of RLC's moolah. Whatever, it's their life. But maybe they should put them in separate apartments. Like Kristy and one or two of the "Angels"....in one apartment. And Kaley/Kami in another. It would be cool, if they broke the two up....in RARE hopes that would mend their friendship...to a degree?

Just a random rant.

Or....maybe, they ain't giving up that apartment for anything. LOL

• Like 1