3K(Kami, Kristy and Kaley) General thread September to November

On ‎9‎/‎6‎/‎2018 at 8:49 PM, sanjuro66 said:

I haven't been following the apartment as frequently as I should. But it appears (according to  the posts) that the Kristy and Kami camaraderie  has gone to crap. That former relationship between the two, was the main reason why I liked this apartment. I get it. They all want to reap the rewards of RLC's moolah. Whatever, it's their life. But maybe they should put them in separate apartments. Like Kristy and one or two of the "Angels"....in one apartment. And Kaley/Kami in another. It would be cool, if they broke the two up....in RARE hopes that would mend their friendship...to a Degree?

Friendship's not the problem. As  long as none of the girls change their mindset, and makes this apartment lively, a split into separate places would only double the absurdity. Honestly, why should RLC invest in girls who have been hiding their lives almost complete for months (or even years)?  No. It would be better to let them go.

If RLC ever opens another roommate apartment, which I think is a good idea, it would be best to recruit new people.

• Like 1

On 9/1/2018 at 10:39 PM, Alladino said:

The good old days.😉

It's remarkable how much K&K still profit from something that happend years ago. Especially, when considering that the hype was build mainly on a big teasing show. With the knowledge of today, it is even questionable whether the two were real friends at all. 

Anyway, K&K's best time was when they finally let life into this place. Surprising for many, and only anticipated by a few, the girls had a real life (with real Friends and also some guys) all the days. The time they actually shown this life also on cameras, was a festival for voyeurism. That was the time I really remember positively. 

In the meantime, however, nothing of this can be seen any more. Now, the life happens somewhere else. Occasionally the girls try the teasing approach of Barcelona again, but I think, one can safely classify that as ridiculous, since everyone knows how cheap the attempt is. Only one thing is even more obvious. K&K have finished the project mentally for quite a long time. Now it's just about making as much money as possible without really getting involved. 

Exactly described! 👍👍👍

1 hour ago, Beldonn1 said:

Why do we have all this haters around ? They don't have anything else to say ? Is it the easiest way to communicate (ie Trump) ? You can't complain there is no post here anymore, the haters have won....😢

I think you are looking at it from a totally different point of view.  When there is nothing, and from what I've been reading, there is nothing to be excited about.  If the girls acted like they were involved in the project and not wasting away on their bums all the time, the haters wouldn't be hating.  There is and I repeat, nothing to be excited about with this apartment anymore.  The girls are as far detached from what RLC should and could be that it's not even funny anymore.  Hell, RLC is so far detached from what it was and could be for that matter.

My point is don't be hating on the haters that are only hating because there is nothing in KK&K to be excited about anymore!

4 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I think you are looking at it from a totally different point of view.  When there is nothing, and from what I've been reading, there is nothing to be excited about.  If the girls acted like they were involved in the project and not wasting away on their bums all the time, the haters wouldn't be hating.  There is and I repeat, nothing to be excited about with this apartment anymore.  The girls are as far detached from what RLC should and could be that it's not even funny anymore.  Hell, RLC is so far detached from what it was and could be for that matter.

My point is don't be hating on the haters that are only hating because there is nothing in KK&K to be excited about anymore!

Well, you want it to be a show but it isn't what people are waiting for. Kaley is very sick, Kami is not well either even if they are waiting for a big event next month (the reason Kami bought a light travel bag yesterday). So I am just trying to show some respect for the girls, they are not circus animals... (who deserve respect also).

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

Just now, Beldonn1 said:

Well, you want it to be a show but it isn't what people are waiting for. Kaley is very sick, Kami is not well either even if they are waiting for a big event next month (the reason Kami bought a light travel bag yesterday). So I am just trying to show some respect for the girls, they are not circus animals... (who deserve respect also).

Excuse me sir, I've never wanted it or anything to do with RLC to be a show.  You keep mentioning an event next month but you won't say what it is.  You, like others, constantly keep people in the dark so how are others supposed to know what is going on and maybe ease up on the girls when they are constantly kept in the dark?  I will have to disagree with you on the (who deserve respect) comment.  The only way to get respect is to earn respect!!  Do you think that if you let your lover, girlfriend, or wife run over you, that she respects you?  Of course you don't.  Nobody deserves your respect until they have earned your respect and that's the ugly truth of it.

4 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Excuse me sir, I've never wanted it or anything to do with RLC to be a show.  You keep mentioning an event next month but you won't say what it is.  You, like others, constantly keep people in the dark so how are others supposed to know what is going on and maybe ease up on the girls when they are constantly kept in the dark?  I will have to disagree with you on the (who deserve respect) comment.  The only way to get respect is to earn respect!!  Do you think that if you let your lover, girlfriend, or wife run over you, that she respects you?  Of course you don't.  Nobody deserves your respect until they have earned your respect and that's the ugly truth of it.

I don't want to say too much as people here would jump on me as they have been doing a lot, and those rules of CC  are limiting a lot the comments. I heard that Kami (alone or with Kaley) will a go on a trip the 6th of october, and it is related to what I have been talking a lot and forbidden to do so about 6 months ago...

1 minute ago, Beldonn1 said:

I don't want to say too much as people here would jump on me as they have been doing a lot, and those rules of CC  are limiting a lot the comments. I heard that Kami (alone or with Kaley) will a go on a trip the 6th of october, and it is related to what I have been talking a lot and forbidden to do so about 6 months ago...

You could PM me and explain it.  Without knowing what you know of course people are going to question you and come down on you.  It's neither here nor there, I can see it both ways!

8 minutes ago, Beldonn1 said:

is she going to join the Bolchoï ? I  hope she won't cut her hair and look like Sinéad O'conor :sad: