3K(Kami, Kristy and Kaley) General thread September to November

9 hours ago, oscaraus said:

I've seen Kristy clean and tidy her room like that before so I can't see her leaving the apartment soon.

Anyway, they can't go on like that, Kami and Kaley barely talking to her, herself avoiding them. I seems that Kristy is not very kind with the other two, bad talking, bad manners and not very "hygienic" as Kami said once. Kristy is spending her nights in an after hours show, not with a boyfriend. She took away from her rooms clothes and things which were in her first show. Is she going to move ? Are they closing this apartment ? Do Kami and Kaley are ready to move in another apartment, with or without RLC. I just don't know. In two weeks, we will know more... More trip for Kami pretty soon, that's for sure.

38 minutes ago, Beldonn1 said:

Anyway, they can't go on like that, Kami and Kaley barely talking to her, herself avoiding them. I seems that Kristy is not very kind with the other two, bad talking, bad manners and not very "hygienic" as Kami said once. Kristy is spending her nights in an after hours show, not with a boyfriend. She took away from her rooms clothes and things which were in her first show. Is she going to move ? Are they closing this apartment ? Do Kami and Kaley are ready to move in another apartment, with or without RLC. I just don't know. In two weeks, we will know more... More trip for Kami pretty soon, that's for sure.

If they are going to be gone most of the time then it's time for RLC shove their asses out the door and replace them with girls that will be devoted to the RLC Project.  Kami & Kristi have had their day. They are of no further use to RLC.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

If they are going to be gone most of the time then it's time for RLC shove their asses out the door and replace them with girls that will be devoted to the RLC Project.  Kami & Kristi have had their day. They are of no further use to RLC.

You are leaving in a rough world, man... Try to be nice and kind for once, you will feel much better.

2 hours ago, Beldonn1 said:

You are leaving in a rough world, man... Try to be nice and kind for once, you will feel much better.

Freeloaders make a live out of naiv or stupid people. 

The girls don't give a shit about RLC. For months, or more accurately for up to two years, the girls keep almost their entire private lives outside this apartment. Kristy is almost not present anymore. In Addition, even after all the time they are "part of the project" the girls (except Kaley) are still camera shy (even take into account the improvement of kristy in the last days; i saw). 

It's time to give other girls a chance. Even just closing the apartment would be a step forward. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Beldonn1 said:

I must say that I am a real fan of Kami and Kaley and if they go then I won't be renewing my membership.  At the present moment the Aussie $ is crap so the cost to me is almost 3 times the US$ value.  As a voyeur I have enjoyed all of their interactions.  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Alladino said:

Freeloaders make a live out of naiv or stupid people. 

Do you really think that RLC managers are naive or stupid, or basing their business on naive or stupid people ? If they keep the girls and this apartment they certainly have good reasons to do so, audience, or attracting more common girls, whatever.

And don't insult anyone, it is against the rules...

You think that the girls have extraordinary outside lives, but they have not, sorry, and they don't hide anything as they freely talk about everything. You blame Kristy for working too much ? You blame Kami for traveling ? I blame yourself for watching  something you don't like and  don't understand.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

Just now, oscaraus said:

I must say that I am a real fan of Kami and Kaley and if they go then I won't be renewing my membership.  At the present moment the Aussie $ is crap so the cost to me is almost 3 times the US$ value.  As a voyeur I have enjoyed all of their interactions.  

I am lucky to be paid in Euros...

1 hour ago, Beldonn1 said:

Do you really think that RLC managers are naive or stupid, or basing their business on naive or stupid people ? If they keep the girls and this apartment they certainly have good reasons to do so, audience, or attracting more common girls, whatever.

In every business (successful or not) there are good and bad decisions. That K&K haven't been kicked out yet, does not indicate that this girls have a positive impact on the project. Sure, there's a reason, but it is not unlikely that naivety or stupidity plays a role in this. 

1 hour ago, Beldonn1 said:

You think that the girls have extraordinary outside lives, but they have not, sorry, and they don't hide anything as they freely talk about everything. You blame Kristy for working too much ? You blame Kami for traveling ? I blame yourself for watching  something you don't like and  don't understand.

I never said that "the girls have extraordinary outside lives". However, there is quite a bit of space between an extraordinary life and no life at all. To believe that all this girls not had sex for months or years, I consider as completely naive. 

Anyway, I wonder why you don't recognize that these girls have made a decision. They have reduced their in apartment lives so much that there is nothing significant is left to watch. It would have been fair, if they have left the project. Insead, they obviously want to continue take advantage of the benefits without contributing anything themselves. This can be clearly seen and does not require any translation. 

Klassic Kamilla, covered up to the neck in her perfect red tent. The princess is no more, but she is now the queen of tents.

Unbelievably poor representation for RLC customers from the one time superstar, who is nothing more than has been now of her accord.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Thestarider said:

Klassic Kamilla, covered up to the neck in her perfect red tent. The princess is no more, but she is now the queen of tents.

Unbelievably poor representation for RLC customers from the one time superstar, who is nothing more than has been now of her accord.

yeah man totally agree! when was the last time she masturbate?