3K(Kami, Kristy and Kaley) General thread September to November

2 minutes ago, Fagen said:

Wonder where they are going to this time. Time will tell.

Time will tell the tale on this place.

Just seems odd that all 3 of them packed and all leave on the same day.  It doesn't take long for tenants of RLC Apartments to pack anything as most come in with just clothing and personal items.  Everything is the Property of RLC.

3 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

Just seems odd that all 3 of them packed and all leave on the same day.  It doesn't take long for tenants of RLC Apartments to pack anything as most come in with just clothing and personal items.  Everything is the Property of RLC.

Yes furnitures and all that, but ofc. they have some personal belongings also apart from clothing like you said.

2 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

1 hour ago, StnCld316 said:

Now we'll see if the Apartment stays Online or gets taken Offline. 

Unfortunately, none of the girls really looked like moving out. With all the mess in kristy room yestersay, I thought for a moment that it would finally be her last day, but she also sorted back some stuff in her closet. It also looks like they just received a delivery of drinking water (cam 1). 

Anyway, I need to be more optimistic. There's a little hope for a change. Now we have to wait and see.

18 minutes ago, Alladino said:

Unfortunately, none of the girls really looked like moving out. With all the mess in kristy room yestersay, I thought for a moment that it would finally be her last day, but she also sorted back some stuff in her closet. It also looks like they just received a delivery of drinking water (cam 1). 

Anyway, I need to be more optimistic. There's a little hope for a change. Now we have to wait and see.

I don't get why you keep posting here if you hate so much the girls. You are just trollling man, pissing off the nice people...

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Beldonn1 said:

I don't get why you keep posting here if you hate so much the girls. You are just trollling man, pissing off the nice people...

I don't hate the girls. On the contrary, I used to be a big fan. 

Only I'm not one of those who ignores the change of attitude of the girls towards the project. Kamila stopped allowing private things to be see in this place for more than a year and Kristy spends almost no more time at this place anymore (only passes by to sleep). In addition they add a vacation time that is without problems twice or triple as long as in other apartments.  

Finally, I hope that RLC will this apartment with life and keep the idea roommates idea going. Not the artificial shows like in Barcelona, just a few people in an apartment who actually live there (in a non-censored version).  

• Like 1

Just now, Alladino said:

I don't hate the girls. On the contrary, I used to be a big fan. 

Only I'm not one of those who ignores the change of attitude of the girls towards the project. Kamila stopped allowing private things to be see in this place for more than a year and Kristy spends almost no more time at this place anymore (only passes by to sleep). In addition they add a vacation time that is without problems twice or triple as long as in other apartments.  

Finally, I hope that RLC will this apartment with life and keep the idea roommates idea going. Not the artificial shows like in Barcelona, just a few people in an apartment who actually live there (in a non-censored version).  

You are totally wrong, Kami is not censoring herself, she just has no boyfriends to show. Kristy is working hard, sometimes she found a new boyfriend and bring him in. Kami is not hiding or having an extra life, or changed her mind about the project,  she has never given more then what we see now. You are just looking for Kami having sex, and you call that a life. This is pathetic.

The girls always went often on vacation, you just don't remember it. The only change is the relation between Kami and Kristy, from good to not so good, but they don't seem to pay attention a lot to that. They are drifting apart, like many a couple. Kaley is taking her place in Kami's heart

You got also to know that those girls just went through a long medical threat, they have been often in hospital, clinics. They have been suffering...and kept smiling. You don't deserve them, obviously.

• Like 2