3K(Kami, Kristy and Kaley) General thread September to November

14 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

In another week Kami will likely plan for another trip. She's away more form the Apartment than she is there.    RLC will wake up some day and kick her ass out and replace her.

Probably a trip to Europe for Kami around her birthday in November.

That's why a lot of you guys are getting frustrated and angry at the 3K Apt because you have this fantasy and this idea of what kami,Kristy and kaley ARE SUPPOSED TO DO......If they lived their lives exactly as we want them to do it then it would no longer be "Real Life",,,they would just be like the Barcelona Apts. 

I don't understand what you guys want from these women,,,,,,, there has been more actual boy and girl sex in this Apt than all the barcelona Apts combined.

Yes I agree with that it is frustrating that they leave so many times for vacation(although a lot of times it's for work too)

The number one problem is that a lot of people on CC just want these women to do exactly what you are thinking that they should do in your heads.......

If this Apt is supposed to be REAL LIFE,,,, In real life,,, A MAJORITY OF THE TIME GIRLS HAVE SEX AT THEIR BFS HOUSE/APT.

In real life even if they had Bfs,,,,,IF THE BFS DON'T WANT TO COME TO THE APT TO FUCK ON CAMERA IN FRONT OF US THEN THESE WOMEN CAN"T FORCE THEM.

Kami,Kaley and Kristy have had sex in front of the cameras many times before,,,so we know that the problem doesn't lie with them.

Shit we have R2 that is quiet a majority of the time and nobody is over there bashing them in for not doing shit,,,but are quick to fuck with 3K.

I bet if Kamila,Kristy and Kaley were doing the same shit the Barcelona Apts were doing after about 2 months you guys would be bored and complaining that you are tired of the fake shows and tired of seeing guys in the Apt etc etc.

I'm not going to lie and say that I didn't wish the girls weren't home more or that kristy,kaley and Kamila hung out with each other more,,,,but I use my common sense and realize that these women are not "Girls on Vacation",,,they are home and they simply do the same boring stuff that any REGULAR FEMALE IN REAL LIFE WOULD DO,,,,,sit around all day on their phones or watch tv,,eat ,sleep shit and repeat.

KICK THEM OUT AND GET 2-3 MORE NEW FEMALES AND IT WOULD BE THE SAME THING,,,,that's the difference between a permanent Apt like this and the revolving door of the Barcelona Apts,,,,,,that's why RLC has so many different Apts so we don't have to force ourselves to watch an Apt that we don't like,,there something here for everybody.😎

23 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

It's very confusing to me how it is that three beautiful women in their mid to late twenties who are not lesbians,share an apartment in Moscow,and not one of them has a steady boyfriend.If the girls had steady bfs who spent several nights a week in the apartment I think that would end most of the criticism of 3K.   

• Like 5

14 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

That's why a lot of you guys are getting frustrated and angry at the 3K Apt because you have this fantasy and this idea of what kami,Kristy and kaley ARE SUPPOSED TO DO......If they lived their lives exactly as we want them to do it then it would no longer be "Real Life",,,they would just be like the Barcelona Apts. 

I don't understand what you guys want from these women,,,,,,, there has been more actual boy and girl sex in this Apt than all the barcelona Apts combined.

Yes I agree with that it is frustrating that they leave so many times for vacation(although a lot of times it's for work too)

The number one problem is that a lot of people on CC just want these women to do exactly what you are thinking that they should do in their heads.......

If this Apt is supposed to be REAL LIFE,,,, In real life,,, A MAJORITY OF THE TIME GIRLS HAVE SEX AT THEIR BFS HOUSE/APT.

In real life even if they had Bfs,,,,,IF THE BFS DON'T WANT TO COME TO THE APT TO FUCK ON CAMERA IN FRONT OF US THEN THESE WOMEN CAN"T FORCE THEM.

Kami,Kaley and Kristy have had sex in front of the cameras many times before,,,so we know that the problem doesn't lie with them.

Shit we have R2 that is quiet a majority of the time and nobody is over there bashing them in for not doing shit,,,but are quick to fuck with 3K.

I bet if Kamila,Kristy and Kaley were doing the same shit the Barcelona Apts were doing after about 2 months you guys would be bored and complaining that you are tired of the fake shows and tired of seeing guys in the Apt etc etc.

I'm not going to lie and say that I didn't wish the girls weren't home more or that kristy,kaley and Kamila hung out with each other more,,,,but I use my common sense and realize that these women are not "Girls on Vacation",,,they are home and they simply do the same boring stuff that any REGULAR FEMALE IN REAL LIFE WOULD DO,,,,,sit around all day on their phones or watch tv,,eat ,sleep shit and repeat.

KICK THEM OUT AND GET 2-3 MORE NEW FEMALES AND IT WOULD BE THE SAME THING,,,,that's the difference between a permanent Apt like this and the revolving door of the Barcelona Apts,,,,,,that's why RLC has so many different Apts so we don't have to force ourselves to watch an Apt that we don't like,,there something here for everybody.😎

Guys come her to complain, whatever happens, so it doesn't matter.

• Like 4

I forgot that CC was the place that some people just come to relieve stress and put out all their frustrations on the ladies of RLC.

I'm not going to lie and say that I wouldn't mind seeing Kristy,Kaley and Kamila interact more and have a little bit more fun at home for us to see,,,,, I want to see kamila especially have sex again on camera and kaley too,,,, But I've been here long enough to know that most of the times they are busy(At least kristy is lol),,,, So they don't have time to be home that often or hang out with each other more.

2 minutes ago, Beldonn1 said:

Guys come her to complain, whatever happens, so it doesn't matter.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, euromike69 said:

The number one problem is that a lot of people on CC just want these women to do exactly what you are thinking that they should do in your heads.......

Cracking post Mike...Spot on...

• Like 1

1 hour ago, euromike69 said:

Damn Profound Mikey, still doesn't change the fact that Kami is a little miss priss, and hard as hell to live with. Bring on the ANGELS. I do however like the shit out of Kaley and Kristy, I even kind of like the freeloader. I just cant stand Kamilla anymore. Especially the ways she treats people. She has to be the absolute laziest person on RLC hands down.

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

I do however like the shit out of Kaley and Kristy, I even kind of like the freeloader. I just cant stand Kamilla anymore. Especially the ways she treats people. She has to be the absolute laziest person on RLC hands down.

I don't even like Kaley. And Kamila and Emily are two of the worst people to ever live on RLC. The day they both get the fuck out is a day worth celebrating.

• Like 1

She would be angry at you and tell you what she thinks about you but she is too lazy to raise her hands and give you the finger or get out of the bed :biggrin:

2 hours ago, Thestarider said:

Damn Profound Mikey, still doesn't change the fact that Kami is a little miss priss, and hard as hell to live with. Bring on the ANGELS. I do however like the shit out of Kaley and Kristy, I even kind of like the freeloader. I just cant stand Kamilla anymore. Especially the ways she treats people. She has to be the absolute laziest person on RLC hands down.

undefined

• Like 1

Yeah you hate all 3 ladies so much,,,but you clicked, went through read and commented on a Thread that says (3K Kamila,Kristy and Kaley topic for discussion) 😎

You know you love them,,,and you love me.

2 hours ago, miscvoyeur said:

I don't even like Kaley. And Kamila and Emily are two of the worst people to ever live on RLC. The day they both get the fuck out is a day worth celebrating.

undefined

• Like 2