3K(Kami, Kristy and Kaley) General thread September to November

53 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

this is how I would feel......betrayed!  first of all, any girl that broadcasts her life in front of cameras 24/7 should make that the first thing she tells someone she's interested in, be a boy or a girl.  by letting someone find out that there are cameras in every room by entering her place would make me think what else is she hiding.  i'm sure that with any of these tenants on RLC the majority of them tell the people they bring back that there are cameras.  i say majority because the couple that was in Emma's place before them had a couple of sales people that were trying to sale them something and they didn't know about the cameras until after they entered the apartment.

But apparently Kami did not tell Chris about the cameras,because when he discovered the one in the bathroom he asked if it was a security camera to watch the maid with.

Just now, Ridgerunner said:

But apparently Kami did not tell Chris about the cameras,because when he discovered the one in the bathroom he asked if it was a security camera to watch the maid with.

and at that point if i would have been him i would have gathered my stuff and left but he didn't because he stayed and fucked her for teasing him at the club.  she was wrong by not telling him!

• Like 2

Even with the lack of sexual action,I could still enjoy watching this apartment as a real life soap opera if the girls didn't spend so much time outside the apartment and if I understood Russian.Their PUBLIC social media accounts also help to give more insights into the girls' lives. Unfortunately,I don't understand Russian,the girls do spend a lot of time out of the apartment and there is not much action inside the apartment,so for those reasons the apartment is no longer very entertaining to me.

• Like 1

It's very confusing to me how it is that three beautiful women in their mid to late twenties who are not lesbians,share an apartment in Moscow,and not one of them has a steady boyfriend.If the girls had steady bfs who spent several nights a week in the apartment I think that would end most of the criticism of 3K.   

6 hours ago, Fagen said:

Short euro trip for Kamila and Kaley, already back home.

In another week Kami will likely plan for another trip. She's away more form the Apartment than she is there.    RLC will wake up some day and kick her ass out and replace her.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, StnCld316 said:

In another week Kami will likely plan for another trip. She's away more form the Apartment than she is there.    RLC will wake up some day and kick her ass out and replace her.

Unfortunately that will never happen, they will stay in that apartment forever or until they decide to leave!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

8 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

It's very confusing to me how it is that three beautiful women in their mid to late twenties who are not lesbians,share an apartment in Moscow,and not one of them has a steady boyfriend.If the girls had steady bfs who spent several nights a week in the apartment I think that would end most of the criticism of 3K.   

Please no. In the barcelona apartments there are more than enough fake lesbian shows. Why not just a new cast, simply some Girls really participate. 

9 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

maybe in two years if we are lucky....