Charlee & Liss

Guest Just In

1 minute ago, jabbath1987 said:

Now they answered me all is okay. They sleep on warm floors. Really???? 

Well i am shocked at such a bloody stupid answer.

However they may know somethings about them we don't so only hope they are right but seems a bit strange.

Just now, Robwin said:

Well i am shocked at such a bloody stupid answer.

However they may know somethings about them we don't so only hope they are right but seems a bit strange.

Well I watched the circumstances when they lay down there. Both really deliberately lay there. So I guess support is right. I guess they are really two strange weirdos 🤦‍♂️

Well I watched the circumstances when they lay down there. Both really deliberately lay there. So I guess support is right. I guess they are really two strange weirdos 🤦‍♂️

I think they want to do something different to get attention,

I do not think it's the best way to get attention.

• Like 1

Yeah as i said earlier they both walked in from the bedroom ok and were acting normally, just tidied a few things up and laid down. Rather a strange situation but maybe they are really strange girls. Certainly has sort of freaked me out a bit but they both have moved a bit.????