Courtney

Just now, jabbath1987 said:

Hopefully no drama tonight...

I don't even think there was any drama the last time they visited. Courtney cried but I don't think it was due to anything done by the guys. Blonde was even the bedroom talking to her to console her.

Just now, miscvoyeur said:

I don't even think there was any drama the last time they visited. Courtney cried but I don't think it was due to anything done by the guys. Blonde was even the bedroom talking to her to console her.

Yes maybe something totally different made her upset 🤔

6 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

Don't know exactly the reason of crying .. but all was after zack "pushed" her to bj and she refuse then he told her something .. and her face show total surprise.. and 2-3 minutes later same happen with blonde when she step back from him reacting with something said and went to toilet (or hidden room, don't remember).. it was there that she start to cry and then went to bedroom .. I notice that night there was a lot of "secrets" tell to ear and "visits" to hidden room.

And yes blonde didn't even notice what he may have done (don't surprise me lool) because he "invade" the room and didn't even notice she was crying until he laid next to her when she didn't react to his moves

7 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Why Zack is always coming with Blonde to Courtney? Seems pretty obvious she is only interested in Blonde...

Was going to comment on this also. I'm loving the new Courtney but I think she needs to make some female friends. Heather is just a bore and really does not add anything anymore. Lenja would be great if she's still friends with her, but I think some new females would be appreciated. Even if she invited the girl from that one couple that used to visit here a lot (I forget there names, also friends with Dean and Candy). Not sure if she's still friends with them since they no longer appear and not even sure she would add much but it would be something.