Courtney

3 hours ago, miscvoyeur said:

Courtney is perfect example to show why couples are just boring to watch. While she was with Jason, they basically did jack shit except for maybe one or two parties despite them being swingers. The second Jason is gone and Courtney has turned into a complete sex maniac. I can't even count at this point how many guys she's been with. Single people in general are just far more entertaining than boring couples that stick to routines and don't do anything new or exciting or offer anything fresh. I'm absolutely loving this new Courtney that we've been seeing.

She's become quite the good earner.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, britmatt1 said:

She's become quite the good earner.

Ha! Your comment made me laugh! Funny how that works huh?

Give em hell Courtney! Take life by the balls and squeeze the fuck out of them until it obeys you! 

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Ha! Your comment made me laugh! Funny how that works huh?

Give em hell Courtney! Take life by the balls and squeeze the fuck out of them until it obeys you! 

She's giving it her best! Probably was told it was the only way she could come back and keep the apartment by herself. Well, good for her! Just wish she didn't like to be in the dark all the time.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, britmatt1 said:

She's giving it her best! Probably was told it was the only way she could come back and keep the apartment by herself. Well, good for her! Just wish she didn't like to be in the dark all the time.

I would imagine something like that. Personally, I think Courtney is hot as fuck. I'm so jealous. 

• Like 2