Courtney

Just now, Amy3 said:

I was watching off and on and felt the same way. Everything needed for a sex-o-rama was there. Why nothing? And what's up with Courtney crying. For the most part they looked like they were having fun to me. I don't get it either.

Good question. Maybe @groomy can help us here? 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Everything needed for a sex-o-rama was there. Why nothing? And what's up with Courtney crying. For the most part they looked like they were having fun to me. I don't get it either.

There was two clear moments that was visible that the change the mood of Courtney was caused by something said by the guys.. first Zack and few minutes later by Blonde.. After that she start to cry and went to bathroom where seems nervous doing deep breaths 
Courtney was "playing" the same hard and teasing part that she did at zack when was fucked by blonde and nothing to do what she had with the other guests she received the previous days

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

I was watching off and on and felt the same way. Everything needed for a sex-o-rama was there. Why nothing? And what's up with Courtney crying. For the most part they looked like they were having fun to me. I don't get it either.

after she fucked with the 2 guys the night before she also was crying when she went to bed. i also remember her flipping out just like candy did (probably why they didn't get along) & also she was slapping jason in the past. some deep problems that we know nothing about & she didn't help us to understand by being out of the apt so often.

• Like 1

Thx guys! 

Interesting cause she seems rather light and playful in the living room. I guess we just have to wonder if it has anything to do with being here and maybe feeling like she shouldn't be. Or, if it's something entirely different. Maybe related to her relationship with Jason and how it ended. I agree Golfer, I see some Candy in her too. I wonder if she's ok to be doing this. 

12 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Thx guys! 

Interesting cause she seems rather light and playful in the living room. I guess we just have to wonder if it has anything to do with being here and maybe feeling like she shouldn't be. Or, if it's something entirely different. Maybe related to her relationship with Jason and how it ended. I agree Golfer, I see some Candy in her too. I wonder if she's ok to be doing this. 

also since we don't know what may be happening in the hidden room..................well, i don't want to start anything. but i'd like to see her commit 1 way or the other.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, golfer06 said:

also since we don't know what may be happening in the hidden room..................well, i don't want to start anything. but i'd like to see her commit 1 way or the other.

Yes, hard not to speculate about that. They all seemed rather silly yesterday. I'm still very curious about crying episodes and why. Jason? Maybe her new role being solo her and the pressure to succeed? Is Anna her manager or Zack or Blonde? 🤔

17 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Yes, hard not to speculate about that. They all seemed rather silly yesterday. I'm still very curious about crying episodes and why. Jason? Maybe her new role being solo her and the pressure to succeed? Is Anna her manager or Zack or Blonde? 🤔

Anna & Alex

• Like 1