B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic September #1

34 minutes ago, bud2966 said:

long time ago but I have been here from the day one and I have not seen the balcony being mopped. and when amina mopped in the apt she didn't sweep like she did on the balcony ..

I expect that there is a lot of dust and dirt after the renovation

• Like 1

Sweet Barca morning shitty undercover fuck with Valeria anf BF,it reminds me Monica & Ksusha with their respective boyfriend,except this 2,was not have the privilege to use the big bed
This big guy trying to minimize RLC's camera effect,packed in the left corner of the bed,pretty pathetic... :biggrin:

https://replay.reallifecam.com/view/20_17?ts=1536987818&from=share

8 minutes ago, zzakary said:

Sweet Barca morning shitty undercover fuck with Valeria anf BF,it reminds me Monica & Ksusha with their respective boyfriend,except this 2,was not have the privilege to use the big bed
This big guy trying to minimize RLC's camera effect,packed in the left corner of the bed,pretty pathetic... :biggrin:

https://replay.reallifecam.com/view/20_17?ts=1536987818&from=share

what? they did have sex last night? i missed it.did you get the time?

7 hours ago, Noldus said:

Looks like he fingered her and maybe a little fuck under cover 7 am

and just what do you know mr noldus you was the one that said anita was only a guest in b4 and now she is sharing a room with bridget but noldus know all right ..but you said I have the dust right mr know it all noldust  but you was the one that said anita was only a guest  so who has the dust ……………………………………………...

12 hours ago, piedpiper1968 said:

Je possède trois maisons dans trois endroits différents (2 États-Unis et 1 Espagne) et je suis en sécurité dans les trois. Tous ont des caméras IR où la source de lumière est sur la caméra. Alors je leur ai envoyé une réponse les critiquant sur l'âge de leurs caméras. Je ne savais même pas que vous pouviez avoir une source de lumière externe.

blasé par autant de maisons et plusieurs groupes échangistes je comprends que tu sois abonné à RLC. TU me rappelle un ami milliardaire il vendait de la poussière et a été  ruiné par un courant d ' air ...et il me disait ...."j ' ai  tellement  mangé des tonnes de caviar et des kilomètres de queues de langouste que je me régale maintenant de simples pommes de terre "   

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1